Sponsored

Obd2 not connecting to Accessport

Tommydrywater

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost
So to start off I have a 2016 ecoboost. I wrecked the car last October and ever since the obd2 will power on my Cobb Accessport but not communicate. I have sent the Accessport off for repair and they replaced the cable. I received it back today and nothing just as before. It powers on but won't talk to the car. I had a couple airbags go off during the accident so idk if that would be causing the issue. The car runs just fine now that I have it back together. The check engine is on but I'm sure it's because of the larger intercooler throwing a overboost code or something. Any ideas? Anyone else have this issue before? I would like to continue my tuning or at least see if I have any other codes as I did basically rebuild the front of the car.
Sponsored

DUNDEM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Base EB PP
Scan it for codes without the Accessport if haven't done so and let us know what the codes are.

OP
OP

Tommydrywater

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost
I honestly haven't tried using a different scanner as I was hoping it was just a damaged accessport. I will get that done when I can and see if it can communicate with the ecu.
Sponsored