Sponsored

OBD, intercooler temperature

cpelo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang ecoboost
Hello, I need help, I'm from Spain and I have a ecoboost 2015, I have reprogramcion with chiptuner of Spain, intercooler levels, mmr admission, I'm hoping to put downpipe.La question is, I have a obd wifi for ihpone and me and downloaded several aplicaiones, but not where to find to see the temperature of the intercooler, which program can help me for the iPhone can uitilizar to see the temperature of the intercooler, thanks
Sponsored

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
The temperature after the intercooler (CAT = Charge Air Temperature) is OBDII - IAT2. On the iPhone I have been able to read it with both DashCommand and OBD Fusion which I like better. I think both apps cost $10 and then to get IAT2, I had to buy the enhanced package which was another $10 because it wasn't available in the base package. On DashCommand, I had to use the enhanced package for 2014 GT, it was the only one I could find with IAT2. Again, of the 2, I'd recommend OBD Fusion.

OP
OP

cpelo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang ecoboost
Thank you, in the end I read with Dashcommand, thanks for the info

OP
OP

cpelo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang ecoboost
I just made a log with Dashcommand and data program intercooler temperature and admission vary very little, I have an intercooler level, also and as a pid of power and torque, the program calculates some data, a campaign launched on 2 and 3 speed I has given these results, the car carries repro, mmr admison, intercooler levels, the questions are reliable data obd

[/IMG]
Sponsored