• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Cherry Orca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma 2019 V6
Since the order guides have been released… What are your builds going to be?

Mine most likely will be Race Red GT Premium Fastback, Performance Package, Nite Pony, Onyx Black interior, Manual Transmission and active exhaust.

UPDATE: got the exact spec above ordered. Also my dealer has an allocation for Dark Horse! They have 1! …
Sponsored

Last edited:

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang Dark Horse - 17' Charger - 17' Ram 1500
Dark Horse, Race Red, Vinyl Hood graphics/Stripe, Handling Package, Manual Tranny,

Underway

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gt Premium PP1
Dark Horse in Blue Ember with auto trans, vinyl stripes, appearance package, handling package and bronze wheels if available for the Horse.

OP
OP
Cherry Orca

Cherry Orca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma 2019 V6
Dark Horse in Blue Ember with auto trans, vinyl stripes, appearance package, handling package and bronze wheels if available for the Horse.
Blue Ember is a fav for sure! Remote rev…can’t wait to see that in action!

rchandler9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Ford Expedition and 14' Infiniti Q50s
Dark Horse Oxford White, 700A, 10-speed auto, Grabber blue calipers, no Recaro seats. Will probably wrap the top of the car aftermarket to look like the appearance package.

S650 Mustang Now That Order Guide is Out, What’s Your 2024 Mustang Build Going To Be? Dark Horse.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
Cherry Orca

Cherry Orca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma 2019 V6
Dark Horse Oxford White, 700A, 10-speed auto, blue calipers, no Recaro seats. Will probably wrap the top of the car aftermarket to look like the appearance package.
That’d be nice. I like the white car and blue brake combo, that’s for sure!

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
Dark Horse, 700a, Tremec, Appearance Pack. Probably Handling Pack - depends on if I like the wheels. Maybe Recaros (I do fit them, just not sure how much heating/cooling matters to me).

Gotta be blue ember because I remember all the mystichrome color changing cobras and thought to myself "I'm not passing that up again." Not to say it's the same color, just that it wasn't a regular paint job

OP
OP
Cherry Orca

Cherry Orca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma 2019 V6
Dark Horse, 700a, Tremec, Appearance Pack. Probably Handling Pack - depends on if I like the wheels. Maybe Recaros (I do fit them, just not sure how much heating/cooling matters to me).

Gotta be blue ember because I remember all the mystichrome color changing cobras and thought to myself "I'm not passing that up again." Not to say it's the same color, just that it wasn't a regular paint job
Man this sounds like a dream!

NightSurgeX2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1, 2018 Explorer Sport, 2024 Dark Horse
Dark Horse Premium (700A)
  • Blue Ember
  • Manual
  • Appearance Package
  • Handling Package
  • Gas Guzzler Tax :cwl:
After taxes and delivery: $74,284.75 ($67,615.00 before)

pozi240

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mustang GT PP, 21 Bronco Wildtrak, 20 Ranger
I will just say for anyone on the "fence" with the Recaros..... GET THEM!! Our first S550 GT had the regular seats and my wife and I drove 3000km on an east cost road trip (our daughters wedding in Halifax, we live in Ottawa), about a week after buying the car. My wife said she would never go on a long trip again as her back and butt were killing her when we got back home. Full disclosure, she is tiny... 5'4" and 140lbs, and I'm 6'2" 230lbs. I didn't mind them, but, they were a bit rough... my leg would be numb after a while. That was in 2019, we traded that car a got a 2021 with Recaros and Mag ride and made the same trip out east... WOW! What a difference! My wife didn't say a word... she loved the drive and absolutely loves the Recaros..... said make sure every Mustang has those seats from now on. Even myself, being a big guy, I love them too. They hold you tight like a nice "hug" without squeezing or being uncomortable at all. And, the bottom cushion being longer, support your thighs correctly, so your legs don't fall asleep. Also, the Mag ride is a godsend as well. In "normal" mode, the car feels like a Lincoln... you don't feel bumps or heaves in the highway at all. I think the combo of the two made ALL the difference in this car. Our new order of course, has both. Highly recommend both options, money very well spent.
Here is our build:
S650 Mustang Now That Order Guide is Out, What’s Your 2024 Mustang Build Going To Be? 2024 Mustang build spec.JPG

Decible

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT PP1
Dark Horse Premium (700A)
  • Oxford white
  • A10
  • Grabber blue calipers
  • Handling Package
  • $74,353.50 with taxes

• No appearance package or stripes for me.

NS90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GFY
Since the order guides have been released… What are your builds going to be?

Mine most likely will be Vapor Blue Metallic GT Premium Fastback, Performance Package, Night Pony, Onyx Black interior, Manual Transmission.
GT Premium 401A
Shadow Black
Perf Pack
Night Pony
Black Onyx
10-Speed
Magneride
Active Exhaust

Last edited:

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
I will just say for anyone on the "fence" with the Recaros..... GET THEM!! Our first S550 GT had the regular seats and my wife and I drove 3000km on an east cost road trip (our daughters wedding in Halifax, we live in Ottawa), about a week after buying the car. My wife said she would never go on a long trip again as her back and butt were killing her when we got back home. Full disclosure, she is tiny... 5'4" and 140lbs, and I'm 6'2" 230lbs. I didn't mind them, but, they were a bit rough... my leg would be numb after a while. That was in 2019, we traded that car a got a 2021 with Recaros and Mag ride and made the same trip out east... WOW! What a difference! My wife didn't say a word... she loved the drive and absolutely loves the Recaros..... said make sure every Mustang has those seats from now on. Even myself, being a big guy, I love them too. They hold you tight like a nice "hug" without squeezing or being uncomortable at all. And, the bottom cushion being longer, support your thighs correctly, so your legs don't fall asleep. Also, the Mag ride is a godsend as well. In "normal" mode, the car feels like a Lincoln... you don't feel bumps or heaves in the highway at all. I think the combo of the two made ALL the difference in this car. Our new order of course, has both. Highly recommend both options, money very well spent.
Here is our build:
2024 Mustang build spec.JPG
Thanks for putting words to it, that's kinda the vibe I was getting. I sat in Recaros in a 2013 GT500 and they felt surprisingly good to me. Granted they're likely different from what will be in the DH, but probably not much. The seats in my Civic Si are not Recaros, but they are well bolstered and hold you in place.

Funny thing is I showed my wife pics of the Recaros and she thought they looked sharp. But if I wear blue and black I've sinned against all that's holy. Must be a sign