Dirtyblueshirt

Award Winning Taste™
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
Si I just got back from a long week of driving, and the first week of September I'm going even further, from Anaheim to Seattle. I'm looking for something to limit the bug debris, and any other road rash one gets on such a trip... Has anyone used a NoviStretch for this purpose? What are your thoughts, is it worth the $150 price tag? This would just be for long trips, the rest of the time it'll be tucked away in my trunk organizer. Feedback is much appreciated!
Sponsored

Blk2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Spend the extra $15 and upgrade to the Covercraft https://www.americanmuscle.com/covercraft-colgan-custom-2piece-bra-black-crush-1517-gt-eco-v6.html

With their forum discount it was somewhere around $165 out the door shipped.

MUCH more protection on the hood, around the lights, and fenders. There also doesnt seem to be any padding in the Novistretch one, where rocks could still ding through it, while the Covercraft is all thick vinyl and padded everywhere (except over the grills where not needed obviously)

Incredibly easy to put on and take off. the first time is a bit tight since it needs to stretch but 5 min after its shaped. Protected my front for 2600 miles round trip perfectly.