Not to start any type of flame war

Status
Not open for further replies.

All-Or-Nothing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 6 Series Vert
Ecoboost guys...."I bought mine because I don't need the extra horsepower, I needs my MPGs, for the price it was a no brainer, it's still a Mustang. Plus I can still mod it to beat GTs.

V6 guys...."WOO HOO.....I got a Mustang. Sucks no premium trim but, WOO HOO I got a new Mustang"

GT guys....Eco what? V6 who? That ain't a real Mustang. V8s or nothing at all. Sound alone made my purchase the only logical choice.
Sponsored

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Ecoboost guys...."I bought mine because I don't need the extra horsepower, I needs my MPGs, for the price it was a no brainer, it's still a Mustang. Plus I can still mod it to beat GTs.

V6 guys...."WOO HOO.....I got a Mustang. Sucks no premium trim but, WOO HOO I got a new Mustang"

GT guys....Eco what? V6 who? That ain't a real Mustang. V8s or nothing at all. Sound alone made my purchase the only logical choice.
EB guys, "woo! I like my car"

V6 guys, "woo! I like my car"

GT guys, " woo! I like my car"

/thread

Rhys

Enjoying my 67 Mustang
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Who knows?
Vehicle(s)
1967 Mustang GT Fastback, 2014 Focus, 2015 GT DIB

Rhys

Enjoying my 67 Mustang
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Who knows?
Vehicle(s)
EB guys, "woo! I like my car"

V6 guys, "woo! I like my car"

GT guys, " woo! I like my car"

/thread
I like the way you made a better sum up of the other guy's post

Sponsored

Rhys

Enjoying my 67 Mustang
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Who knows?
Vehicle(s)

04SloSnake

Boost Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R34 Skyline
It's a running joke with some Mustang groups, really brings the LS nutswingers butt hurt out.

Rhys

Enjoying my 67 Mustang
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Who knows?
Vehicle(s)
It's a running joke with some Mustang groups, really brings the LS nutswingers butt hurt out.
Oh, well I'm not in any mustang groups. One of my friends was, but he was annoyed with all of the emails of aftermarket parts, etc. the only thing he didn't mind was the meet ups. I would of joined but I didn't want all the messages of aftermarket parts. It annoys me because my mustang is perfect.

04SloSnake

Boost Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R34 Skyline
Oh, well I'm not in any mustang groups. One of my friends was, but he was annoyed with all of the emails of aftermarket parts, etc. the only thing he didn't mind was the meet ups. I would of joined but I didn't want all the messages of aftermarket parts. It annoys me because my mustang is perfect.
These are mostly Facebook groups now, most actual forums are starting to die off. You won't get any spam from there but it can be hard to find local guys, but based on your location that would be hard anyways. Mod Motor Mustangs is probably my favorite and I'm in some other ones that were local when I was Stateside.

Sponsored

Rhys

Enjoying my 67 Mustang
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Who knows?
Vehicle(s)
These are mostly Facebook groups now, most actual forums are starting to die off. You won't get any spam from there but it can be hard to find local guys, but based on your location that would be hard anyways. Mod Motor Mustangs is probably my favorite and I'm in some other ones that were local when I was Stateside.
Ah yeah. Thanks mate.

The Dude Abides

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 GT PP Magnetic
I actually think this entire thread was a waste of my time to read......

To all enjoy your cars!!!

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback

oilfieldtrash

likes mustangs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Civic (still love mustangs though)
I was going to spend low 30s tops for a mustang. To be honest I didn't want to spend that much. It was either a premium ecoboost with the leather seats, automatic, and shaker sound system or a base stick gt. I don't like driving stick and comfort and an awesome stereo was more important to me. The ecoboost is still a kick ass motor so I feel like I made the right choice.

DJinAC

More cars than brains
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DJ
Vehicle(s)
2017 Super Black Nissan Altima SL
I traded my V8 for an ecoboost. I just felt I was wasting the car as I never really pushed it. I miss the sound and the power of the car but this ecoboost handles better. I am old enough to remember the SVO Mustang and back then I couldn't afford it. I wanted the new version. I trade out of my cars every year so money is not the issue. I just wanted something new. I am happy with my car and hope everyone on this forum is happy with what they bought. Just enjoy them.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.