Sponsored

Not sure the new Stang will look so hot once slammed.

BONESTOCK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Lightning, 87 GT
All I did was lower the car and the shape of the wheel well doesn't seems to fit the shape of the tire once lower than stock. Stock the wheel well gap is equal all around which looks great! Once lowered the gap is now uneven and seems to open up at the bottom giving it a weird appearance.

What do you all think?
Sponsored

TampaBear67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cool Blue 07 Accord EX-L 2.4, DOHC, iVTEC Coupe
Which is how all Slammed cars look in My Opinion. I don't care for the look personally. A nice Even Wheel Spacing and Flush Fitment look much better to Me.

OP
OP

BONESTOCK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Lightning, 87 GT
Looks good here though!

OP
OP

BONESTOCK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Lightning, 87 GT
Which is how all Slammed cars look in My Opinion. I don't care for the look personally. A nice Even Wheel Spacing and Flush Fitment look much better to Me.
Yup... I agree! :headbang:

OP
OP

BONESTOCK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Lightning, 87 GT
This is more my style.

Sponsored

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Slammed/bagged cars are the worst. I'm glad that this thing will look ridiculous like that, it might deter that stupid stance crowd.

TampaBear67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It looks Horrible! I can't stand Wheels and Tires Tucked Up Under the Fenders like that, which is why I Personally Hate Slammed Cars. I like the Tires and Wheels to sit Flush with the Side of the car.Ford got this one Nearly Perfect in My Opinion.

Seabee1973

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium/PP and 2006 F150 FX4
Looks horrible! Whats funny though doing it with that White mustang with the smaller wheels... Even for the original... It just seems that the car is missing a whole lotta wheel....lol Guess that is the 18"?

TampaBear67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This is one thing that has been bothering me for a while now though. The way you can see Daylight through the Wheel Opening from the Other Side of the Car behind the Rear Wheel just looks Strange to Me. Does it look weird to anyone else? To me it makes it look like the Rear end of the car is Hanging Off the Car.it looks like something is missing. It needs a Fender Liner or Flap or something there to Block that from showing in My Opinion.
2014-07-19-11-58-45.jpg

Sponsored

TampaBear67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looks horrible! Whats funny though doing it with that White mustang with the smaller wheels... Even for the original... It just seems that the car is missing a whole lotta wheel....lol Guess that is the 18"?
No. That is the 19" Luster Nickel 50th Anniversary Appearance Package Wheels.

OP
OP

BONESTOCK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Lightning, 87 GT
This is one thing that has been bothering me for a while now though. The way you can see Daylight through the Wheel Opening from the Other Side of the Car behind the Rear Wheel just looks Strange to Me. Does it look weird to anyone else? To me it makes it look like the Rear end of the car is Hanging Off the Car.it looks like something is missing. It needs a Fender Liner or Flap or something there to Block that from showing in My Opinion.
I think it just happens to be the angle at which that phot was taken. Normally you wouldn't even see that unless you lined yourself up for and and where looking for it.

TampaBear67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think it just happens to be the angle at which that phot was taken. Normally you wouldn't even see that unless you lined yourself up for and and where looking for it.
I've seen it in quite a few pictures of the 2015. It really does bother me.