Not really a car question, thinking of moving to DFW area

lostlocalhost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 EBP PP MR
Vehicle Showcase
only slightly related
cb, I take 544 once in a while from Rockwall to work. I'll keep an eye out for you. :)
(Black 18 EB, License: LLHOST)

Nomadic

King of Europe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: '19 Mustang GT base 6spd (SOLD),'19 Camaro 1SS A10, '14 VW Jetta SE 1.8
I live in SoCal too (San Diego). It's expensive here for sure but I'm single, no kids. But I wouldn't move from here to DFW for any amount of $. I've met people here from Dallas. Most of them have nothing positive to say about it. Weather alone would keep me out of there.

Coyote Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 Coyote Red
Vehicle Showcase
I digress, and believe HOA's are outdated. Civic Associations are needed to keep our municipalities Honest.
When one buys land, it is a sacred right and you should be able to maintain it as you wish. Oh, for the days of 10 acre + lots.

OP
OP
CrashOverride

CrashOverride

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
It would appear my employer decided for me that I was going to stay here. Thanks fellas, I appreciate all of the info. Lesson learned: When they say "Hey you can go", go right away...

Sponsored

Coyote Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 Coyote Red
Vehicle Showcase
And she bop!

lostlocalhost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 EBP PP MR
Vehicle Showcase
It would appear my employer decided for me that I was going to stay here. Thanks fellas, I appreciate all of the info. Lesson learned: When they say "Hey you can go", go right away...
Yeah, I ran ran into that issue coming here from Illinois. I made the deal with a manager and went through a training and team change over a year, then sold my house and they said "Well, no. It was never in writing". Got a new job in TX 6 months later.
Sponsored