Not many used Mustangs around.

67go

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
tacoma, mazdacx5, 22 Mustang GT Rapid Red
Probably not understanding where they are or whatever. Doesn't seem to be much around. Spring has sprung I guess and what you got keep it and drive. Makes sense! I lIke looking at older models and what owners have done. They are all nice!
Sponsored

sms2022

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SS
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT PP1 premium
For sale you mean? It’s a regional thing. When I bought mine in January it was 6-7k cheaper to fly to Chicago where they had a bunch instead of searching locally in Michigan. Chargers and challengers are abundant here and the gen 2 coyote s550 is everywhere but not many Gen 3s or Mach 1s or Shelby’s here.

Crew4991

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Crew
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang, 2006 Viper
I just sold my guard metallic mustang last month... where the F were you 5 weeks ago? LOL Tons of mustangs available for sale here.

Also it is regional as @sms2022 said.
I daily drive my comp orange convertible all year long in Colorado where we see the sun all the time regardless of season. I'm sure up by the great lakes fun RWD sports cars are scarce all winter long. OP Try looking in better weather states or larger cities close by and I'm sure you will find plenty.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Depends on where you are and what you’re looking for. Mach’s are relatively limited here in the Chicago area. GT350/R is the same, fairly limited. There’s a few GT500’s that have popped up and there seems to be a few more for sale than the 350’s. GT and Eco are a little more abundant, although my go-to dealers are pretty thin on used GT/Eco also. Plenty of new 2024’s though.

OP
OP
67go

67go

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
1710497573175-ix.png

Sponsored

OP
OP
67go

67go

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Put this in your pipe and smoke it. They only want $90,990. Mint 22 GT500 4300 miles I got to go look at it. It is where I bought mine. Good dealer. Just looking of course! :crackup::cwl::crackup:

Kabayo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT
For sale you mean? It’s a regional thing. When I bought mine in January it was 6-7k cheaper to fly to Chicago where they had a bunch instead of searching locally in Michigan. Chargers and challengers are abundant here and the gen 2 coyote s550 is everywhere but not many Gen 3s or Mach 1s or Shelby’s here.
About the same here in Vegas; Teslas are all over the place.

sms2022

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SS
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT PP1 premium
Funny you say that, my dad just bought a model 3 and had it shipped in from Vegas.

Kabayo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT
Funny you say that, my dad just bought a model 3 and had it shipped in from Vegas.
Nice car. It’s amazing how a car that looks so innocent can be so damn fast!

Bruce 8858

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 #3009
Nice car. It’s amazing how a car that looks so innocent can be so damn fast!
Go on auto trader and do a search. When you do this set the distance for how far you’re willing to fly or drive to look at the vehicle. You can do a nationwide search on there and possibly find what you’re looking for. I know I have seen many cars on there. I also found my last Mustang on there.

My suggestion would be to look up a dealership on Google reviews and make note of what past customers have complained about or praised about. Some dealerships use deceptive selling practices and deceptive practices in the finance and insurance office where are you sign the paperwork.

Just my two cents worth

Sponsored

Kabayo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT
Go on auto trader and do a search. When you do this set the distance for how far you’re willing to fly or drive to look at the vehicle. You can do a nationwide search on there and possibly find what you’re looking for. I know I have seen many cars on there. I also found my last Mustang on there.

My suggestion would be to look up a dealership on Google reviews and make note of what past customers have complained about or praised about. Some dealerships use deceptive selling practices and deceptive practices in the finance and insurance office where are you sign the paperwork.

Just my two cents worth
Well said.

jayson_b24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jayson
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ecoboost Premium Convertible
Plenty near me on Offer Up. Even a 50th AE.

Garfy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT, 2012 Honda Fit Sport
Well yeah, with that big Tesla dealer there that's to be expected, was just down there a few months ago before winter.

Geodudes550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Vehicle(s)
S550 2018 Mustang GT Premium
Due to the shortage and high demand, I’ll trade my extremely rare and hard to find premium GT for your ahem dime a dozen Shelby. I know I’ll lose on the deal but anything for my forum bros
Sponsored