RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I like em all. Been enjoying the hell out of my 23 FL5 Civic Si. 3k miles in the past month since I bought it. The manual in that thing shits on the MT82 and trades blows with the TR3060 in my old GT350. Gets 40mpg. Has great suspension tuning. Is quiet. Holds 4 real people comfortably. Mad trunk space. Should be reliable per usual. Better ergonomics than my S550. Totally worth the 30k.

Would’ve considered a GTI or R in the meantime if dealers didn’t treat them like Ferraris.

At least I’ve got a perfect commuter until the right S650 rolls along now

Y’all bickering over cars that are in completely different categories lol tf
Sponsored

jamus34

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
'23 Mach 1 (on order)
You've learned first hand it is FAR more fun driving a slow car fast than a fast car slow.
Great choice BTW.
While this is true, I am quickly finding the Mach1 is sooo much easier to drive than my WRX. Between the tune and the clutch it was finicky as hell to get moving. Once moving it was great. The M1 feels almost effortless and loves sitting in RPMs that I felt would cause the WRX to lug. Of course it could be an issue with the operator too.

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
While this is true, I am quickly finding the Mach1 is sooo much easier to drive than my WRX. Between the tune and the clutch it was finicky as hell to get moving. Once moving it was great. The M1 feels almost effortless and loves sitting in RPMs that I felt would cause the WRX to lug. Of course it could be an issue with the operator too.
I think it's just a Subaru thing with that full time AWD that makes taking off from a stop so much different. All the Subarus I've driven have a huge learning curve for me despite me having driven manual forever now.
Sponsored