Northern California 10R80 build

GuardGT

is currently pooping
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Crimson GT 10r80
Hey guys,
Well after one factory warranty full replacement trans it’s time to find someone to build my 10 Speed. Anyone had experience with any shops or Ford techs in the Bay Area willing to throw some clutch packs in a 10r80? Id really prefer to not have to ship off my damn trans just to get it built.
Sponsored

Woopaloop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 10R80
Hey guys,
Well after one factory warranty full replacement trans it’s time to find someone to build my 10 Speed. Anyone had experience with any shops or Ford techs in the Bay Area willing to throw some clutch packs in a 10r80? Id really prefer to not have to ship off my damn trans just to get it built.
I'm actually looking for this same exact thing, currently I'm looking at getting the trans pulled and sent out to midnight performance in Houston Texas. Let me know if you find someone here.

OP
OP

GuardGT

is currently pooping
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Crimson GT 10r80
I'm actually looking for this same exact thing, currently I'm looking at getting the trans pulled and sent out to midnight performance in Houston Texas. Let me know if you find someone here.
Actually talked to paramount speed and they have a guy in Citrus Heights that does it. Waiting to hear a reply for his info. I’ll post it up once I get it.

Woopaloop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 10R80
Actually talked to paramount speed and they have a guy in Citrus Heights that does it. Waiting to hear a reply for his info. I’ll post it up once I get it.
Do you have the guy's contact information?

rANDIANDI

Cashfed5.0
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andi
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
i know a guy that built my 6r80 and he does 10r80 work aswell, has built all the fast guys trans out here that i know. message me.
Sponsored