Sponsored

North Los Angeles Performance Shops

Phill The Greek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White GTPP
I just ordered Steeda Sport springs and I am searching for a good shop to do the install. I live in the Antelope Valley area about 1.5 hours north of LA. Ideally I could find a good Ford dealership that won't try to rip me off (I'd like to limit as many warranty void arguments from the dealership as possible). Anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks,
PTG

Mods - please move to California local sub forums. Sorry for being a stooge.
Sponsored

Last edited:

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
I just ordered Steeda Sport springs and I am searching for a good shop to do the install. I live in the Antelope Valley area about 1.5 hours north of LA. Ideally I could find a good Ford dealership that won't try to rip me off (I'd like to limit as many warranty void arguments from the dealership as possible). Anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks,
PTG

Keep us updated and be sure to post some pics post-install!

detailz03

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
77 Corvette Black W/Flames

Thanks,
PTG

I cannot answer your question. But I'm from the AV too! The only 15 I've seen around is the gray scheme. I'm hoping to get my black one in march time.

Sponsored

detailz03

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
You won't be disappointed!:headbang::headbang:
Great to hear! Since driving your car have you noticed the increase in bad drivers around the AV? haha.

Any luck with the installs? When I get my car I eventually want to replace the exhaust and possibly lower. But I only have regular jack stands and I'm not sure if I want to crawl under the car, it'll be a pain but cost>pain.

Are you adding any stripes or cosmetics?

OP
OP

Phill The Greek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White GTPP
Great to hear! Since driving your car have you noticed the increase in bad drivers around the AV? haha.

Any luck with the installs? When I get my car I eventually want to replace the exhaust and possibly lower. But I only have regular jack stands and I'm not sure if I want to crawl under the car, it'll be a pain but cost>pain.

Are you adding any stripes or cosmetics?
I installed my catback myself at the auto hobby shop on the Air Force base where you can rent a lift for $10 an hour. It was very easy, but you'll probably need a second person to help you pull the oem exhaust down. I'll be taking my car to Wild Pony Motorsports tomorrow to install Steeda lowering springs.

I plastidipped all of my emblems and the heat extractors on the hood. I think it looks pretty good. Not planning to do stripes.

detailz03

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
I installed my catback myself at the auto hobby shop on the Air Force base where you can rent a lift for $10 an hour. It was very easy, but you'll probably need a second person to help you pull the oem exhaust down. I'll be taking my car to Wild Pony Motorsports tomorrow to install Steeda lowering springs.

I plastidipped all of my emblems and the heat extractors on the hood. I think it looks pretty good. Not planning to do stripes.
O man, that's awesome. Is it restricted to military/family, or do you know if NASA employees can gain access? I might have to do it myself since I doubt I could convince any of the people I work with to give me a hand haha.

Let me know how the install goes and it'd be great if you have some before/after shots. I want to lower mine eventually but I haven't found a set of lowering that I liked too much. It seems like there is too much of a gap infront and behind the wheel. Maybe 19' or 20' might fix that.

Aw man that's gonna be nice. I wanna get some stripes painted on. Eventually I'd like to have scoop but not for awhile.
How did you do the plastidip? Did you remove or just paint it while they are on? I was going to completely de-badge my car when I get it.
Sponsored