Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
All I know is Normal and Track modes.

Starting to think even Track mode isn't enough, want my ride stiffer, more controlled.
Sponsored

BoostRabbitGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
D
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mustang EcoBoost
...there's a Sport Mode? SPORT+?!

Man, I feel more out of my element the more I post here. I've tried both modes a few times before, but I prefer Normal mode when all is said and done. Less stress on my mind.

scottso

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Various vendors sell it online including ford performance themselves. I got mine from Levittown Ford Parts. Problem is they are so popular they sell out fast then end up in backorder for months. I got lucky when I got mine.
All you have to do is have a Ford dealer or have an ase licensed mechanic install it to keep the warranty.
Theres really no videos on it except for 1 that I've found.
Do you know if this is applicable to the Bullitts? There are enough different parts I would think it’s not compatible.

OP
OP

Tacswa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt - Shadow Black
...there's a Sport Mode? SPORT+?!

Man, I feel more out of my element the more I post here. I've tried both modes a few times before, but I prefer Normal mode when all is said and done. Less stress on my mind.
What is so stressful being in Sport or track modes?

BoostRabbitGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
D
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mustang EcoBoost
I guess I've gotten so used to Normal mode that Sport/Track seem impractical for my daily drive which is above five miles going to and back. That said, if I wanted to get more comfortable with Sport/Sport+/Track mode settings, where would be a good place to start practicing to drive with those setups?

Sponsored

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I'd like to drive my Bullitt in sport+ mode for the throttle mapping, but unfortunately, not being able to put the damn Magneride in normal independently, it's a deal-breaker for me where I live, so have to drive in normal mode (with exhaust in sport though). Only put it in sport+ mode in the twisties.

OP
OP

Tacswa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt - Shadow Black
I guess I've gotten so used to Normal mode that Sport/Track seem impractical for my daily drive which is above five miles going to and back. That said, if I wanted to get more comfortable with Sport/Sport+/Track mode settings, where would be a good place to start practicing to drive with those setups?
If you have any open road areas in your area, and at time frames where there is less traffic on the road. Maybe set up a track day at your nearest race track or road course. You can have a little fun on the open road in sport or track mode with getting to crazy. The snappiness of the throttle is quite enjoyable.

BoostRabbitGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
D
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mustang EcoBoost
If you have any open road areas in your area, and at time frames where there is less traffic on the road. Maybe set up a track day at your nearest race track or road course. You can have a little fun on the open road in sport or track mode with getting to crazy. The snappiness of the throttle is quite enjoyable.
Thank you. And I should clarify, my daily commute is *about* five miles in total, not above.

Vlad Soare

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Perhaps the increased level of attention and finesse that's required to drive smoothly. Jolting forwards as if hit by a meteorite every time you come close to the gas pedal is lovely when you're in the right mood, but can be tiring in everyday traffic, when you're not.

Last edited:

S7N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 KIA STINGER GT1 AWD
You must have an automatic? Much different experience with a manual

Sponsored

bdm219

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1, 401A, AE, B&O
LOL that sport/track is impractical. The first thing I do when I start mine is put it in track mode. Once in a blue moon I'll use sport mode.

bnightstar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hristofor
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fiesta 1.25i, 2017 GB Ford Mustang GT PP Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Looks like I'm the only one who drive his Mustang in Normal mode and Steering on Comfort setting.

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
..........I prefer Normal mode when all is said and done. Less stress on my mind.....
Track mode is the safest to drive in. It provides the best body control/handling, so the steering/braking/acceleration is most controlled.

More control, less stress.

W.O.T. Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1 401A
Looks like I'm the only one who drive his Mustang in Normal mode and Steering on Comfort setting.
Nope. I do it quite a bit when i'm just commuting or in heavier traffic.

Balr14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
BMW Z4 M40i
I'd like to drive my Bullitt in sport+ mode for the throttle mapping, but unfortunately, not being able to put the damn Magneride in normal independently, it's a deal-breaker for me where I live, so have to drive in normal mode (with exhaust in sport though). Only put it in sport+ mode in the twisties.
You can create a MyMode setting to set those variables to what you want.
Isn't it great to have so many options?
Sponsored