Sponsored

NorCal - Alice's tomorrow (Sunday 8/14) morning?

izo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Oxford White
I have heard a lot of chatter about law enforcement beginning to enforce sound level rules in the West Bay. Have any of you had instances with this? I am not in the Bay Area but would consider making the trip since I grew up over there. I am familiar with Alice's and know that there are hundreds of bikes and cars that hang out in the area for get togethers. I do not believe that I would have an issue, but I wanted to ask.
They are stricter on the weekends yes,

I am also good with September 10 or September 11th - anyone?

Also do you guys have insagram accounts? It is easier to communicate last minute info there
Sponsored

Paul McWhiskey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium w/PP
No instaslam for me.

Hobdul

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350, 2022 Volvo V60 Polestar
They are stricter on the weekends yes,

I am also good with September 10 or September 11th - anyone?

Also do you guys have insagram accounts? It is easier to communicate last minute info there
@drivehobdul for me

izo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Oxford White
I had created another post - let me know if this is still on! 2 people signed up already...

Hi all, let's meet this Saturday at Alice's Restaurant for breakfast/brunch & we can do a short cruise after with those interested.

I'm thinking we can meet 9.15 - 9.30 am at Alice's Restaurant at Woodside - those who want to grab something to eat can do so and we can do a photo shoot & can plan a short cruise to HW1. Will let you know the route info once I get more people interested here.
Sponsored