Sponsored

NoCal - Bay area service recommendation

ameapm2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Genesis 2018 GT350
I moved to bay area last year and I am due for a service next month. I am looking for a reliable dealership for getting the service done on my 18 GT350.
It would be helpful if y'all could share experiences about dealers in bay area.
Sponsored

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
I would hit up Trent Musser at Sonoma Raceway. He has taken care of my own car and setup a lot of others in the area. One of the Go-To guys in Nor-Cal. You can shoot him a message on IG, or I can send you his info.

OP
OP

ameapm2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Genesis 2018 GT350
I would hit up Trent Musser at Sonoma Raceway. He has taken care of my own car and setup a lot of others in the area. One of the Go-To guys in Nor-Cal. You can shoot him a message on IG, or I can send you his info.
Thanks for the info. I'll want to get my car serviced from a ford dealer until it's under warranty. I'll definitely keep him in mind once the car is out of warranty.

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 GT350 (sold)
Thanks for the info. I'll want to get my car serviced from a ford dealer until it's under warranty. I'll definitely keep him in mind once the car is out of warranty.
Keep in mind....regular, routine service doesnā€™t need to be performed at a Ford dealership. Just document with receipts and pictures. I do not have a decent dealership in my area. No way am I taking it to them unless itā€™s a warranty issue...even then Iā€™d have second thoughts.
Iā€˜m very fortunate to have close friends that are very, very good wrenches and currently work in the industry, albeit not for Ford.
Once your warranty is up youā€™ll need a good shop anyways, might as well find one now. While youā€™re looking, find a good tire store as well.

nordique14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 Magnetic Gray (J1601)
I have been told Walnut Creek Ford is good. Heard they have done track guys working there and know what they are doing for GT350. Might be close enough for use.

I am looking for a good dealership in SJ as I have warranty work I need done. The local South Bay ones are pretty bad from what I hear. I have not heard much about Ford Store in Morgan Hill. They are close enough for me. Would love to hear feedback.

Sponsored

Drafty

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 GT350R
I took mine to Fremont Ford for my first oil change; no issues...at least not with being 2000 miles into it. However they did drop the ball on the reverse lock-out. Scheduled to have it done but when I went in they didn't have the part and had to reschedule. Wasted my time!

C.J.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JIA
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Shelby GT350, 2017 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
+1 to Morgan Hill Ford Store

I'll stay away from Fremont Ford. Went there twice and none good experience. The first time they forgot to reset the oil life gauge and didn't adjust tire pressure. The second time is even ridiculous, two hours after I dropped off my car they called and said their truck hit my car when it was parked in their lot. They offered to fix the dent and repaint the panel though.

Last edited:
OP
OP

ameapm2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Genesis 2018 GT350
Looks like we have Walnut Creek Ford and Morgan Hill Ford so far.

raiderjatt02

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jessie
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 - Track Pack; 1995 GT - Saleen Clone
My car is at Walnut Creek Ford for transmission issues right now. They seem very knowledgeable and professional. I spoke with a few guys there and they know what they're doing. I was referred to them by someone that regularly tracks their Mustang GT because of how well they've treated him and they seem to do quite a bit of work on GT350s and other Ford Performance vehicles. It's the first dealership where I actually felt comfortable leaving my car.
Sponsored