No one likes my 2018 GT

RonsterGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
‘22 5.0 GT/‘16 F150 XLT/‘21 Explorer Platinum
I won't run a vanity plate because it's easier for randos to call you in for having some fun 🙄
Yup, and easier for randos to key your ride in a parking lot if they’re butt-hurt about losing a race or some sort of perceived slight while driving.

AfriqueNY

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Smith
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Performance Pack
Long Island has an astounding number of vanity plates. Most of them are on crossovers and leased German luxury cars, and driven by an endless stream of Karen's. Hard not to develop a negative association.
Funny. I don't do Vanity plates here in NY cause I want to blend in. Sleeper

Blithe16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT '19 a10
Blithe16,

Maturity level . . . . how about just a love for cars and a non-typical license plate (re: custom). You know nothing about me, so please don't be so judge mental.

Making comments with no factual data is less than mature.

About your comment on driving abilities, I have quite a quite a few 2 foot tall trophies I won when I bracket drag raced for several years, so yes, I "think" I can drive OK.

Yes, my plate is real, you can check the State of Louisiana for custom plates and see mine is not available (which means it was applied for and granted).
I literally wrote I was auto-judging by judging a book by its cover, I was implying I had no factual basis, and I meant I have a negative association based on my general experience. I was trying to help you figure out why people don't 'play' with you is all. Seriously meant no offense.

Sponsored

OP
OP
schmeky

schmeky

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Most of the time they only see my license plate when it's over . . . . . .

Blithe16,

My apologies, just been stressed at work lately. I need more driving "therapy".

BEERCHAMP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
Just to set the record straight, I have turned down several "coulda been" races because the situation was not appropriate. If the circumstances are not ideal, it's a no-go for me.

But, the times when conditions were ideal, which has not been often, there was no interest.
Have you come across any ZL1 Camaros or Hellcats?

Sponsored
OP
OP
schmeky

schmeky

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Beerchamp,

No ZL1's yet. Would love to if I ever get the chance.

I have run 2 hellcats, one was a widebody, pulled him about 5 - 6 car lengths before I let off.

Hellcat #2 I had him by about 4 lengths before I let off.

A supercharged Mustang is just plain awesome.

Mustang406

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
which last I checked was not legal in any 48 states except perhaps Montana. If you need self-validation, see a shrink.
Lol 80 is in fact legal here on the interstate. And MHP is pretty lenient on speeding.
Sponsored