Sponsored

No more new 2022 Mach 1 Orders?

MKBB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Charger Hellcat
Hi,

I'm interested in getting a Mach 1! I'm currently driving a 2019 Charger Hellcat and I don't feel connected to the car that I thought I would. It goes fast and puts down the power but something is missing(Manual Trans and handling😝 )when driving my buddies Mustang I felt more in tuned and actually enjoyed it more.

Anyways, In my area we have 2 Ford dealerships, the 1st dealership said that they can't order any new builds? Is that True? I went to another dealership and they told me they didn't hear anything like that so I ended up making a build and paid my $500 bucks, I was told that I would be contacted in a few days if Ford accepted my order.

If in fact we can't put in any new orders, the 1st dealership does have a Mach 1 in Grabber blue coming in that I can scoop up in May, but my only issue with the build is it's the base Mach 1. It has the handling package and red callipers but comes with with basic stereo and cloth seats. Here's the build list of what the dealer has coming in. Should I pull the trigger? I went ahead and put a reserve on it just in case. Note: Everything is in Canadian Dollar!
20220407_192221 new.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
a base M1 is a loaded car. only downside may be the cloth seats but you can upgrade those. you order is very late in the game. stereo's can be upgraded too. folks from 2021 are still waiting. you will be lucky to see the car, IF you get it, before August. I would buy that one. Good luck.

OutWest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Old Person Special Mach 1
You may want to search how Ford handles Canadian special, individual orders (vs allocations to dealerships). I vaguely recollect that It is not as easy as in the US, where a dealership can order additional individual cars, in addition to what Ford allocates them

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
but comes with with basic stereo and cloth seats.
be thankful. Ford radio is nothing to get excited over. Buy a proper set of amps and speakers and you'll blow the B&O out of the water like Hood did to Bismarck.

And then get Katzkin in real leather and an interesting pattern instead of Ford's unimaginative 3rd grade coloring class.

PBM457

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paxton
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ford F-250 Tremor , Mach 1 #2510
I would jump on the grabber blue car. If your order doesn’t get built, you still have a mach1. My order got canceled, like many others. 700a six speed cars, with the handling package were hard to come by. I bought a 600a six speed HP car off the lot. No regrets.

Sponsored

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase

jsullboy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
I am in the Toronto area. When my first order last year for my 2021 Mach 1 got cancelled I found a dealer that had one on order. I put down a deposit and worked with the dealer to modify the order. I added the painted calipers, cover and the optional rims. With the chip shortage they may not be willing to risk it. But worth exploring.

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
It was said last year that Canada got only some 30 dealer allocations + 3 for some lottery. You gotta look hard this late into the year.

OP
OP

MKBB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Charger Hellcat
I’m probably going to pass this year, I thought it would of been easy to pick up a Mach 1, boy was I wrong. Oh well, let’s see what next year has to offer.

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
Hi,

I'm interested in getting a Mach 1! I'm currently driving a 2019 Charger Hellcat and I don't feel connected to the car that I thought I would. It goes fast and puts down the power but something is missing(Manual Trans and handling😝 )when driving my buddies Mustang I felt more in tuned and actually enjoyed it more.

Anyways, In my area we have 2 Ford dealerships, the 1st dealership said that they can't order any new builds? Is that True? I went to another dealership and they told me they didn't hear anything like that so I ended up making a build and paid my $500 bucks, I was told that I would be contacted in a few days if Ford accepted my order.

If in fact we can't put in any new orders, the 1st dealership does have a Mach 1 in Grabber blue coming in that I can scoop up in May, but my only issue with the build is it's the base Mach 1. It has the handling package and red callipers but comes with with basic stereo and cloth seats. Here's the build list of what the dealer has coming in. Should I pull the trigger? I went ahead and put a reserve on it just in case. Note: Everything is in Canadian Dollar!
20220407_192221 new.jpeg
Given either option, I'd select the first, an order tailored to your desires. If you don't receive it, you can pause, re-group and pursue either another Mustang (new 650 or used 550) or another car entirely. If you do receive it, getting your hands on the car will be that much sweeter still.

Few of us drop this kind of coin often, if other than once in our lives. Order or find something you know you'll enjoy. No compromises.

Last edited:

Sponsored

L8APEX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 Raptor
I didn't realize getting a Mach 1 in Canada was such a pain in the ass. I was looking into ordering one after my '22 Camaro ZL1 1LE order fell through

Iceman19BC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT, 2022 F150 Tremor
I would jump on the grabber blue car. If your order doesn’t get built, you still have a mach1. My order got canceled, like many others. 700a six speed cars, with the handling package were hard to come by. I bought a 600a six speed HP car off the lot. No regrets.
No kidding? Guess I should feel lucky I put my name on one last week that arrives in June. M1 HP 700a, fighter jet grey. Looking forward to it.!

jsullboy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
When I picked up my 2021 Mach 1 in December it was the only one that dealer got. They had never seen a Mach 1 in person before my car. This was a downtown Toronto dealer. I don’t know how the allocations work but I would think the dealers in the most populous areas would get more allocated.

Tayley

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
12-13 Boss 302
I didn't realize getting a Mach 1 in Canada was such a pain in the ass. I was looking into ordering one after my '22 Camaro ZL1 1LE order fell through
Sure is. I guess I am one lucky SOB. Now, I started in 2020 before the $#!+ hit the fan. It's a crap shoot now.
20210918_134830.jpg

55Tele

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium Coupe
be thankful. Ford radio is nothing to get excited over. Buy a proper set of amps and speakers and you'll blow the B&O out of the water like Hood did to Bismarck.

And then get Katzkin in real leather and an interesting pattern instead of Ford's unimaginative 3rd grade coloring class.
Sorry but the Bismarck sunk the Hood!
Sponsored