MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Anybody got one lying around? I want to keep my Solo Mach exhaust on the current ride, and since it looks like I'm going to trade vs. sell, I need an OEM setup to swap (getting into a 2018/19, but that MY exhaust won't fit on my '16). I'm in the North Florida area (St. Augustine), could pick it up too. I gave mine away about 6 months into my ownership when I went with the aftermarket exhaust (I didn't want to store it).

Thanks!
Sponsored

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I’m in Pompano Beach and have a stock catback. I don’t have a way to transport it (Stang is DD). If that’s of interest to you, let me know. It’s about a 4hr ride.

By lying around, do you mean for free or just on the cheap?

OP
OP
MaskedRacerX

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
I’m in Pompano Beach and have a stock catback. I don’t have a way to transport it (Stang is DD). If that’s of interest to you, let me know. It’s about a 4hr ride.

By lying around, do you mean for free or just on the cheap?

Well, I'm trying to not just give away my Solo exhaust, but if it's money + drive + etc., I might have to just let it go :crying:

Basically I bought a car all the sudden, so I'm not totally prepared, plus I'm traveling/prepping for travel, so it's sort of a huge clusterf***, hahahaha, not sure how this all happened :D

OP
OP
MaskedRacerX

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
OK, updated the title, don't need the Solo exhaust, would be nice for someone, I'd cut you a killer deal for it and your OEM exhaust. The only "problem" is there's only one day we can do this, and that's next Thursday (Aug 8th).

Let me know !

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Good luck with it, maybe post on LetGo or local Craigslist?

Sponsored

wazatataza

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carlos
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
if you drive don to miami you can literally just have my stock cat back. need to free up the space.

OP
OP
MaskedRacerX

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
if you drive don to miami you can literally just have my stock cat back. need to free up the space.
It wound up going with the car, kind of a bummer, but the new car has the Active Exhaust option, so I wouldn't have used it anyway!
Sponsored