Sponsored

No Cal & So Cal Member Summer Meet & Cruise **Sunday 7/31**

Where would you like to see the Meet & Cruise?

• Cambria w/ Local Cruises

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Pismo Beach w/ Local Cruises

Votes: 17 34.0%
  • Morrow Bay w/ Local Cruises

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Cambria w/ Cruise to Monterey

Votes: 21 42.0%
  • Meet & Cruise in July

Votes: 19 38.0%
  • Meet & Cruise in in August

Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Meet & Cruise in September

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Meet & Cruise 7/23-7/24

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Meet & Cruise 7/30-7/31

Votes: 4 8.0%

• Total voters

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
[MENTION=11685]Need4SpeedMotors[/MENTION] Paul it looks awesome just as it sits stock :headbang: Whatever you don't get done by this years cruise there is always next years cruise to look forward to :cheers:
ya but you know me lol im bit nutty when it comes to modding things.
Sponsored

OP
OP
SC_Ruby

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Ruby Red
i'm heading up on Saturday morning
[MENTION=12065]BrazukaV8[/MENTION] So far here are three that are driving up on Saturday:
[MENTION=18668]nicktechla[/MENTION]
[MENTION=13714]GoldnAzn[/MENTION]
[MENTION=7895]navair133[/MENTION]

If you guys want to get together and plan a convoy up together?

Last edited:
OP
OP
SC_Ruby

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
SC_Ruby

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
Saturday 7/30 Hearst Castle Tour

There has been interest in going to Hearst Castle on Saturday 7/30. If we do want to do this it is highly recommended we buy tickets ahead of time as I hear they sell out especially if we have a group that wants to go together. I have never been there so maybe someone who has will want to take the lead on this? The tours are $25 + $3.50 fee and we will need reservations. I was looking at the tours and the Upstairs Tour Suites looked good to me. Its available at various times from 9:00 am - 5:00 pm. I was thinking sometime around 1:00 pm which would give us time to sleep in Saturday have a lat breakfast then go to the Tour and still leave some time to cruise some local mountains afterwards before dinner and an early night to bed for the big cruise day on Sunday?

Hearst Castle: http://hearstcastle.org/tour-hearst-castle/daily-tours/upstairs-suites-tour/

Please let me know who is interested and if you would like to take the lead on organizing this?

[MENTION=13352]klumpikat[/MENTION] [MENTION=18668]nicktechla[/MENTION] [MENTION=9393]ACR2011[/MENTION] [MENTION=7895]navair133[/MENTION] [MENTION=20165]Isac860812[/MENTION] [MENTION=13292]rio16[/MENTION] [MENTION=16488]Marvelous D S550[/MENTION] [MENTION=7989]MustangS550[/MENTION] [MENTION=8372]Geotoxic[/MENTION] [MENTION=11533]Project Whitemare[/MENTION] [MENTION=16768]Isaac[/MENTION] [MENTION=16649]Rich of So Cal[/MENTION] [MENTION=16750]Redcruzer[/MENTION] [MENTION=13735]GreenWolfGT[/MENTION] [MENTION=13714]GoldnAzn[/MENTION] [MENTION=15644]96MUSTANG06[/MENTION] [MENTION=21367]Wile E[/MENTION] [MENTION=20713]LIGISTX[/MENTION] [MENTION=22678]Kona1869[/MENTION] [MENTION=17927]Goflight2[/MENTION] [MENTION=13750]MostlyHarmless[/MENTION] [MENTION=21158]R2 AUTO[/MENTION] [MENTION=15152]Dark Horse GT[/MENTION] [MENTION=17867]Glacierbrew907[/MENTION] [MENTION=13254]davekro[/MENTION] [MENTION=18814]USMC 005[/MENTION] [MENTION=19504]rubyinla[/MENTION] [MENTION=22238]GT_Tommy[/MENTION] [MENTION=21698]swedensky[/MENTION] [MENTION=11685]Need4SpeedMotors[/MENTION] [MENTION=20097]arnoldsoccer[/MENTION]

Appreciate your feedback and assistance. If everyone wants we can always leave this as an open day and let things unfold as well :shrug:

Rich of So Cal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Prem/auto - triple yellow convert
CONFIRMED FRIDAY

"If you can please confirm if you will be driving up on Friday or Saturday so we can finalize the Friday departure plans."

CONFIRMED FOR FRIDAY. Meeting in Woodland Hills at Starbucks sounds good to me. :headbang:

Sponsored

navair133

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black Mustang Eco/PP; 2003 Porsche Boxster
Confirmed for Saturday. Plan on visiting Hearst Castle Saturday afternoon so probably leaving from here at about 8:00 a.m.

Thanks Dennis for all the planning. It will be a great event!

swedensky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Lariat 3.5, 2016 GT350
Unfortunately I will only be there Sunday but I'm looking forward to it!

GoldnAzn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Monty
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Oxford White Premium w/PP
Confirmed for Saturday. Plan on visiting Hearst Castle Saturday afternoon so probably leaving from here at about 8:00 a.m.

Thanks Dennis for all the planning. It will be a great event!
Confirm Saturday departure. Would like to leave a little earlier (6 or 7 a.m. perhaps). Wanna get to Hearst Castle sometime around noon...ish

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
Dennis, I will meet up with you Friday morning at the victory blvd starbucks :)

OP
OP
SC_Ruby

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
Unfortunately I will only be there Sunday but I'm looking forward to it!
[MENTION=21698]swedensky[/MENTION] No problem. Most people are only doing the Sunday meet & cruise. Looking forward to meeting you and everyone else :cheers:

Confirm Saturday departure. Would like to leave a little earlier (6 or 7 a.m. perhaps). Wanna get to Hearst Castle sometime around noon...ish
[MENTION=13714]GoldnAzn[/MENTION] sounds good maybe you can reach out to [MENTION=12065]BrazukaV8[/MENTION] to see about the Saturday convoy. We were looking at making reservations for Hearst Castle about noonish to 1:00 pm. I'll keep you updated.

Dennis, I will meet up with you Friday morning at the victory blvd starbucks :)
[MENTION=13352]klumpikat[/MENTION] sounds good Liz. I'll be heading up early and having breakfast at Brent's Deli first :thumbsup:

Sponsored

96MUSTANG06

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustang6g.com
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
There has been interest in going to Hearst Castle on Saturday 7/30. If we do want to do this it is highly recommended we buy tickets ahead of time as I hear they sell out especially if we have a group that wants to go together. I have never been there so maybe someone who has will want to take the lead on this? The tours are $25 + $3.50 fee and we will need reservations. I was looking at the tours and the Upstairs Tour Suites looked good to me. Its available at various times from 9:00 am - 5:00 pm. I was thinking sometime around 1:00 pm which would give us time to sleep in Saturday have a lat breakfast then go to the Tour and still leave some time to cruise some local mountains afterwards before dinner and an early night to bed for the big cruise day on Sunday?

Hearst Castle: http://hearstcastle.org/tour-hearst-castle/daily-tours/upstairs-suites-tour/

Please let me know who is interested and if you would like to take the lead on organizing this?

@klumpikat @nicktechla @ACR2011 @navair133 @Isac860812 @rio16 @Marvelous D S550 @MustangS550 @Geotoxic @Project Whitemare @Isaac @Rich of So Cal @Redcruzer @GreenWolfGT @GoldnAzn @96MUSTANG06 @Wile E @LIGISTX @Kona1869 @Goflight2 @MostlyHarmless @R2 AUTO @Dark Horse GT @Glacierbrew907 @davekro @USMC 005 @rubyinla @GT_Tommy @swedensky @Need4SpeedMotors @arnoldsoccer

Appreciate your feedback and assistance. If everyone wants we can always leave this as an open day and let things unfold as well :shrug:
I am planning on driving down Sat. in enough time to check in and tour the Castle with my girlfriend. I am going to plug it in to my GPS this Sat morning to get a good estimate on the drive time. I would be happy to do the tour with a group, but I will have to get back to you on the timing... Either way, and whatever tour we decide to do, I want to buy the tickets by Monday 7/18. My girl loves cars, but this is the main thing she is excited about :-)

LIGISTX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 V6 Mustang
My fathers and I (and brother and mom) will be leaving Friday from LA. Whatever the "main" drive once there is, we are down. We have turned it into a bit of a free flowing family vacation, so we may stop in SLO (my college stomping grounds) for lunch Friday, may not be a part of all events, but we are more than down to cruise up from LA with everyone and have a great ol mustang time while there! We are easy going, and have no solid plans. We will structure our vacation around whatever the group plans are :)

OP
OP
SC_Ruby

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
My fathers and I (and brother and mom) will be leaving Friday from LA. Whatever the "main" drive once there is, we are down. We have turned it into a bit of a free flowing family vacation, so we may stop in SLO (my college stomping grounds) for lunch Friday, may not be a part of all events, but we are more than down to cruise up from LA with everyone and have a great ol mustang time while there! We are easy going, and have no solid plans. We will structure our vacation around whatever the group plans are :)
Sounds great! Really all the weekend events are to offer thinks for people to do if they want or of course everyone is free to do what they like after all it's everyone's own vacation time :cheers:

So then I take it you will be meeting out us the Starbucks on Ventura and Canoga between 9:30 -. 10:00am and then driving up with us? With the exception you may break off at SLO for lunch. We are working on a tour of the Hearst Castle on Satuday afternoon once I have that info I'll let you know for sure. Then of coursill have more details on the main cruise on Sunday for everyone.

Thanks David looking forward to an awesome event and some beautiful coastline :cheers::cheers:

OP
OP
SC_Ruby

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
I am planning on driving down Sat. in enough time to check in and tour the Castle with my girlfriend. I am going to plug it in to my GPS this Sat morning to get a good estimate on the drive time. I would be happy to do the tour with a group, but I will have to get back to you on the timing... Either way, and whatever tour we decide to do, I want to buy the tickets by Monday 7/18. My girl loves cars, but this is the main thing she is excited about :-)

[MENTION=15644]96MUSTANG06[/MENTION] sounds good. As soon as I know what tour and time we are looking at I'll let you know, but don't wait on us as I don't want to disrupt your plans with your girlfriend. I'll make sure to keep you updated :cheers:

Goflight2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP Ingot Silver
Friday morning for us.
Sponsored