Nitrous. 100 shot.

SpaldingPM

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP, Magnetic
So I'm considering ordering a complete NX wet kit and trying out a 100 shot with the help of lund tuning.
Do any of you rub the juice in your s550? If so, will you please explain your experience with it? Like it, love it, Haye it? Any issues?
Sponsored

Higgs Boson

Detonation Denotation
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT350R
nitrous is cool until you run out and then have to get the bottle refilled.....i used to be a big nitrous guy but I hate it now.

where will you get the bottle refilled?
how far away is this place?
how much is a refill?
how will you keep pressure at 950 psi? because 1100 psi is not going to give you expected results and neither will 850psi.
how will you heat the bottle?
more importantly, how will you cool the bottle in the summer as the sun heats it up and pressure rises or how will you bleed this pressure off?

OP
OP
SpaldingPM

SpaldingPM

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
Full kit. Bottle warmer, automotion refill 5 miles, $35 for 10lb bottle, window tint and trunk spare tire mount will hopefully keep it cool but if not it will be mounted and I'll just unmount for the day. It's garage kept and it's a weekend car, and I assume the purge kit will help to bleed off pressure, like I said, full kit, as in everything.

Kahboom

Kahboom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GTPP, Recaros/2014 Explorer Sport 4X4
I remember reading an article awhile back that a 11-12 GT with 150 shot putting just shy of 700 torqe, and just a little over 600 HP they said it was safe for stock motor but no higher then 150 would be advised. Would be nice to see what numbers the new S550 is putting down.

Sponsored

fifteen5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT A6
I installed a NX system (nozzle) on a clients car.

150shot
Custom nitrous tune
Bigs & littles
full weight, mt82
Cat deletes
JLT cai

Went 10.90 with bad DA crappy track prep. He bangs the crap out of his when he races it on the street no problems thus far.

rozay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 PQ 5.0 MT
I want a 100 shot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
We run an NX wet kit along with their purge kit and bottle warmer. For the controller we use the JMS one. The kit had worked great for us on both our GT and GT350.

Please feel free to give us a call if you have any questions as we've got some good experience with n20 on these cars.
Thanks,
Jared

OP
OP
SpaldingPM

SpaldingPM

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
We run an NX wet kit along with their purge kit and bottle warmer. For the controller we use the JMS one. The kit had worked great for us on both our GT and GT350.

Please feel free to give us a call if you have any questions as we've got some good experience with n20 on these cars.
Thanks,
Jared
I'll be giving you a call here next month, Lethal.
Always been a massive fan of your terminators being a former termi owner myself. Just ordered the lund ngauge and I'm e85 tunes. I'm gonna go ahead and pick up a used vmp bap off a friend and convert to 47# and when I restore my car money, juice is the next thing.

v8ter

Typing...
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MUSTANG GT 2015 50TH
Have you used nitrous before?

Sponsored
OP
OP
SpaldingPM

SpaldingPM

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
Have you used nitrous before?
Nope. Had centri cars, twin screw cars and turbo cars, but never been on the bottle.

v8ter

Typing...
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MUSTANG GT 2015 50TH
Nope. Had centri cars, twin screw cars and turbo cars, but never been on the bottle.
Well, I like and hate it at the same time. I like it because its a few hours to install and its so cheap and easy to get your car moving, but I hate it for some reasons, like when you want to race somone , and you there waiting for the bottle to pressure up instead of lining up and giving it throttle and go, and besides after a couple of runs ,youre out of juice and need another bottle, or go fill up again, and the biggest issue with it, my friend had very unpleasent time when the nitrous selenoid didnt close and he blew the motor and he had a brand new kit, and was told that it was because he used contaminated nitrous without good filtering,he had all the filters that comes with the kit , and as well, I used it on a bike, and was very happy with it until one day , I shot the motor off and suddenly the nitrous starts spraying all by itself, thats where I took it off and its its just not worth the risk for me .

I would recommend you trying it,just for the experience and be ready to sell it and get a supercharger instead

xMAUIxxWOWIEx

"Always go full racecar"
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Oz
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
I am actually going to be posting a thread shortly with videos, pictures, and detailed information of the installation of a N20 Outlet Plate kit with the 100 shot... I had the help from a few friends who are wiring savvy. I will also include the info for the two dyno pulls on the 9th with the Bama tune for my N/A bolt on setup and 100 shot setup. The directions that come with the kits are not by any means step by step. You kind of have to put together the wiring diagrams for the Plate system/Controller/Bottle Heater/Purge kits.

rozay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 PQ 5.0 MT
I am actually going to be posting a thread shortly with videos, pictures, and detailed information of the installation of a N20 Outlet Plate kit with the 100 shot... I had the help from a few friends who are wiring savvy. I will also include the info for the two dyno pulls on the 9th with the Bama tune for my N/A bolt on setup and 100 shot setup. The directions that come with the kits are not by any means step by step. You kind of have to put together the wiring diagrams for the Plate system/Controller/Bottle Heater/Purge kits.

Looking forward to this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored