OP
JGillis

JGillis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taurus SHO
I think that is why I like them they are simple. Call me a boring guy Lol
I actually like the simple look of these a lot. Probably on my list to at least find something similar if not these.
Me too. I would call it clean and simple, not boring. Too many wheels these days are too busy and over styled.

ThatsMrGimp2U

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Everette
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Mustang (Oxford White, PP)
My SHO with these same wheels on it.

Simple is good in my eyes. And man are these easier to clean than the multi spoke wheels... Lol

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt
I just got a great deal on these on American muscle black Friday sale 20x10 for 657$
Hey! Thanks so much for your business we really appreciate it! Let me know how they look once they're mounted!

any special ordering instructions for these on american muscle? Just want to make sure the center bore is right and that the offset will be +40

*edit* looks like offset is right. Hmmm... wonder what kinda lowering clearance they have.
Screw it, im ordering them.
Hey! Answered your PM and I guess now I know what the code was for! If you're ever to have any product questions don't hesitate to Let me know, I'm always around to help!

Alex

ThatsMrGimp2U

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Everette
Vehicle(s)
I ordered them last night Alex, got the code from a forum member. Thanks for getting back with me!

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Sponsored

Youngmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt DIB
Hey! Thanks so much for your business we really appreciate it! Let me know how they look once they're mounted!

Hey! Answered your PM and I guess now I know what the code was for! If you're ever to have any product questions don't hesitate to Let me know, I'm always around to help!

Alex
Yeah unfortunately i have to wait for the spring because of the winter but I just couldn't pass up a good deal. This is going to be a long winter waiting.

Youngmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt DIB

Alex
Hey Alex do you know what are the weights of each wheel or if anybody knows let me know.

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
I ordered them last night Alex, got the code from a forum member. Thanks for getting back with me!
Ahh I see! Well let him know that the code needs to be given out by me!! We're trying to keep this a little organized due to our relationship with Mustang6G!

Yeah unfortunately i have to wait for the spring because of the winter but I just couldn't pass up a good deal. This is going to be a long winter waiting.
Hey Alex do you know what are the weights of each wheel or if anybody knows let me know.
Hey! No problem!

Weights on the 20x8.5 are in at 34 lbs and the 20x10 is 35- Let me know if you're to have any other questions at all!

Alex

ThatsMrGimp2U

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Everette
Vehicle(s)
I would have waited for your reply had I known the same deal was going on today. I'll plan better next time and not wait till 8pm on a Sunday... Lol

ThatsMrGimp2U

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Everette
Vehicle(s)
I feel your pain... Car won't be here till January.

Sponsored

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
I would have waited for your reply had I known the same deal was going on today. I'll plan better next time and not wait till 8pm on a Sunday... Lol
:doh: If there's absolutely anything else that you're after, Let me know!! I'll get you set up with the best pricing possible anytime!

Alex

Youngmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt DIB
Ahh I see! Well let him know that the code needs to be given out by me!! We're trying to keep this a little organized due to our relationship with Mustang6G!

Hey! No problem!

Weights on the 20x8.5 are in at 34 lbs and the 20x10 is 35- Let me know if you're to have any other questions at all!

Alex
Cool thanks I wonder how much the optional 20in wheel weigh on the mustang.

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
Cool thanks I wonder how much the optional 20in wheel weigh on the mustang.
That's a good question and I'd definitely like to get them weighed! I know there's a couple lurking track monsters in here somewhere that I'm sure are concerned about weight savings!

Alex
Sponsored