Sponsored

Nguage gurus i need help!

drabon74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium 401a
Story: I bought an Nguage used on this board a few months ago along with a CAI. Well I finally decided to tune my car so I ordered a lund tune last week. Got the tune in Friday and tried to load it today. The guy I got the nguage from appearantly just unplugged it and didn't reset it or erase it or anything. Under custom files it had his stock and lund tune. I deleted both and put my custom tune in the file. I do out and plug it to the car , turn the car to the on position (not the engine)and load the file. All sorts of lights start flashing and the car is going nuts with warning, then at the end it says "wrong car" What am I doing wrong? What do I need to do? when I bought the tune I gave lund the serial # off the back.
Sponsored

csmaan12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, Oxford White
It might still be "married" to the old car, which means you have to ask the guys at Lund if it's possible to unmarry it (it should be), but I think there's a fee associated with that. I've never had an ngauge but generally handheld tuners get locked to the car they are first installed on and have to be unmarried before it's removed/sold.

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Whippled Competition Orange
Take a picture of the N Gauge serial number located in the back of the N gauge and then Power the device up and press TUNING then press STATUS and send a photo of the screen

Email lund for an unlock file

MyLilPony

Naw It's Stock
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT, 18 JLUR, 15 JK
Still tired to the prior owner car most likely. Lund can help I am sure
Sponsored