The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
For those who live and wait for the NFL season I’m one of you. Let us know who your favorite team is. I know it might be easy to tell from where we live but a lot of us are transplants. I’ll start it off saying that I am a diehard Pittsburgh Steelers fan. Even though I grew up in Chicago I am a Bears fan but my Legion is the Steelers. It’s a long story of how I got there but I’ve been a Steeler fan even when they were bad before they won the Super Bowl’s. Lived through a lot of good and bad.
Sponsored

Bobn57

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang Fastback, 2021 VB, GT/CS
Vehicle Showcase
Cowboys fan since 1966. Been around for the good and bad 😁
Tough loss to TB Thursday night. I’m hoping it’s a preview of nfc conference championship at Dallas but with different ending. 😁
Brady is the goat. You can’t leave any time on the clock. Their D is no joke. Vita Vea is a monster. Glad we didn’t get blown out.

OP
OP
The Demon

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
Cowboys fan since 1966. Been around for the good and bad 😁
Tough loss to TB Thursday night. I’m hoping it’s a preview of nfc conference championship at Dallas but with different ending. 😁
Brady is the goat. You can’t leave any time on the clock. Their D is no joke. Vita Vea is a monster. Glad we didn’t get blown out.
That was a tough one. I had no idea that your kicker had not played all year. That’s on Jerry Jones. Should have a Plan B. On another note I was down 10-0 and won 23-16. That says a lot for Pittsburgh on the road in Buffalo. I’m hoping for a good season.

Bobn57

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang Fastback, 2021 VB, GT/CS
Vehicle Showcase
That was a tough one. I had no idea that your kicker had not played all year. That’s on Jerry Jones. Should have a Plan B. On another note I was down 10-0 and won 23-16. That says a lot for Pittsburgh on the road in Buffalo. I’m hoping for a good season.
Yep. Had back surgery in off season and not near 100%. Happy we didn’t get a 31-9 KC beat down. Plenty of games left. Dallas and Pburgh have long rivalry. Some of those still make me cringe. Some make me smile 😊

Sponsored

Medsport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard Premium GT automatic
I thought my Saints would be fine without Brees after destroying Green Bay, but the worst production ever under Peyton in that last game has me wondering if they will even have a winning record this year.

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
Don't watch anymore politics killed it, and it's about to do the same to nascar that is now a soap.

Have more fun watching grass grow .
Sponsored