Rangore

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Roger
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Hi,

I'm new to Mustangs. Thought I'd see what you all enjoy. :cheers: I've owned 3 Camaros over the years. My first being a new Z-28 when I went into the Marine Corp. The other 2 being 5th Gens. The last was a 2012 2SS 45th Anniversary. It was a beautiful car. I got the itch to get another car, so started looking at Mustangs. Had trouble finding what I wanted at the price I wanted. Started looking at Camaro. Couldn't find anything that looked better than my 45th without going into ZL1 pricing. I finally found a 2015 GT Premium with the options I wanted, and turns out a few extras.

It has 401 package and 20" wheels. 6 speed with 3.31 gears. I bought it from a large Mazda dealer here in MN. It also has KN Intake (I'll be replacing), SP Headers, and Magnaflow Competition CAT back. I didn't know it had the headers until I started moving my stuff over from the Camaro and decided to look it over again. Noticed that the pipes coming out of the side of the engine looked out of the ordinary. I love the sound, so I'm ok with it all. I'm sure it also had a tune, but they don't have info on that. I got them to put in writing the lifetime powertrain warranty they offer is still valid even with the mods listed above. :headbang:

So... saying hi, and will be lurking the forums for ideas of what I want to do to make the car my own. I'm not looking to track it, and it will see some occasional snow driving.

Pics in next post.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Rangore

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Roger
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Well... trying to post pics, but I keep getting message of being too large. Tried an app that was supposed to reduce size, but still didn't work. It's late here, so I'll try tomorrow.

In the mean time. Hello /waves

CGADAMS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP 1992 SSP LX 5.0 W/ 331 stroker
Welcome to the club. a lot of good infor on here, also a lot of sarcasm but its most in good fun. if you have a question its probably answered on here. otherwise if you post a question and it has been answered, they will let you know! lol again welcome to the good side! (from prior service Devil Dog)

Glenn G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
15 DIB 6MT base Ecoboost
This forum will only let you post pics of the best Camaro ever made, the 40th anniversary edition. :thumbsup:

Welcome and congrats on the new car!

OP
OP

Rangore

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Roger
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
LoL. Yes. Forums love when you :repost:

That must be why my pics didn't post, but then what about the pic with only my new Mustang in it? :headbonk:

Sponsored

Glenn G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
15 DIB 6MT base Ecoboost
1)look up the maximum size of the image on the forum, best bet is to use jpeg or gif format as those allow you 2.19 mb or 2.38mb respectively
2)look at the size of you image.
3) divide #1by #2
4)open the image in MS paint
5) Hit resize and put in the percentage you got from #3 in
6)Hit save as and select Jpeg or Gif
7)Check that the new size is below the limit then attach.

For example I took a picture of my new fiesta ST with My phone that is a 4,2mb jpeg on high quality.
the forum only allows Jpegs to be 2.19 mb.
2.19/4.2=.52 or 52%
I open my image in paint and resize to 52% and it is now 1.47mb, well under the limit.
I attach and Viola!
Fiest st.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP

Rangore

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Roger
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Thanks Glenn... that is what I do if on my PC. Pics are on the phone and not transferred. I found an app that can resize without cropping. I'll toss that up. :)

The forums are very nicely laid out. I haven't had much luck finding good forums other than this one so far.

OP
OP

Rangore

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Roger
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Pics
IMG_7778.jpg
IMG_7776.jpg

OP
OP

Rangore

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Roger
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Of course one is upside down even though it's right side up on my phone.
Sponsored