bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
BEAUTIFUL! If that’s the new Vette. They nailed it. :clap:The passenger seat looks like a booster seat for a 3 year old. And that row of 7 million buttons??? But nothing is perfect. I like it!
Sponsored

Davy_Baby9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CRD
I think that's fake, I'm just assuming because of the wheel gap is so small. I think the interior is real.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
We’ll find out in about an hour. I bet that render isn’t far off though.

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
I have to admit fellas, I like it a lot. interior is funky but I'll get used to it.

I'll need to wait for the Z06 version. Nice job Chevrolet... too bad Ford couldn't bring one for the masses.

Sponsored

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
Yup, what a value. I just cancelled my GT500 order. Why buy and sell a couple years later. I'll just wait it out for the Z06. I waited 5 years for the GT500... a couple more for something like this is no problem. I look forward to seeing one in person. I like that you can configure these in so many ways. awesome job out of chevy. standing ovation

damiansmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Damian
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang GT premium, track pack
So GM says that the corvette unveiled last night will start at under 60K - and with the Z51 package will do 0-60 in under 3 seconds. I still prefer the look of the GT500 and it is more special ( and I am a bit of a tragic ford fanboy ) ... but that is good value, I was expecting them to price the corvette much higher.

Anyone else reconsidering their next car?

cosmo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT
Yup, what a value. I just cancelled my GT500 order. Why buy and sell a couple years later. I'll just wait it out for the Z06. I waited 5 years for the GT500... a couple more for something like this is no problem. I look forward to seeing one in person. I like that you can configure these in so many ways. awesome job out of chevy. standing ovation
http://gmauthority.com/blog/2019/07/twin-turbo-v8-lt7-engine-for-c8-corvette-z06-leaks/

Not sure if you've seen, but the Z06 will be getting a bit of a monster engine.

Sponsored

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
This belongs in the off topics but regardless, I'm jumping ship. Ford has been good to me but it's time.

EDIT: Assuming there's no major issues that come about. I'm giving it some time and seeing what does or doesn't happen.

EDIT 2: nvm, it's in the right spot...

Nikko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Velocity Blue GT PP1
Only posted here since it's most visible, it'll get moved :angel:

As much as I am loving my '19, to have a car with the looks and performance comparable to the Ford GT at a MUCH cheaper price is very tempting.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Given the pricing, as much as I like the GT350, I'd spend a little more and get the C8 without question. Ford execs are probably fuming given the GT500 pricing.

JN66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R, 1966 Couple (347 Stroker)
I think it looks beautiful. I went on the config this morning and the amount of options are ridiculous. Colours, interior, seats, seat belt, material, carbon fibre - I think Chevy really nailed this out the gate.

Curious how the performance and track figures come in but I really do think this is phenomenal value for the money.

That being said, I put a deposit down yesterday on a 2020 AMG GTR Pro that is being built in August. Couldn't justify my dealer charging me 30k ADM after all the cars I've purchased through them.

Looking forward to seeing the GT500 in person and on the track though. I will be asking to co-pilot the first chance I get.
Sponsored