• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Ohio (New/Used) Borla Atak Catback - Active Exhaust - Carbon Tips - Columbus, OH - $1,200.00 (pickup only)

scoots

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I have a partially used Borla Atak Catback. The x-pipe, clamps and intermediate pipes are new and the mufflers are used. I had bought the kit open box from American Muscle a couple years ago. The reason it was open box was that there were some dents on the inside of the mufflers. This did not affect the function or sound during my use. I recently got a new kit and swapped out the mufflers. The dents and small scuff on one of the carbon tips are shown in the attached photos. Due to the size and weight, I am not willing to ship.

Borla Mustang ATAK Cat-Back Exhaust with Black Carbon Fiber Tips 140743CFBA (18-22 Mustang GT Fastback w/ Active Exhaust) - Free Shipping (americanmuscle.com)

~Scott

image0.jpeg

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image3.jpeg

image4.jpeg

image5.jpeg

image6.jpeg

image7.jpeg

image8.jpeg

image9.jpeg

image10.jpeg