Sponsored

TW Merema

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
TW
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Jesus, I'd be livid! Unexcusable. I'd call FORD and see if they can do something for all of your troubles.
Ford does not seem very interested in helping, though I haven’t spoken with them since the first dealer screwed me and they couldn’t help get a quicker appointment with the second dealer.
Sponsored

njweatherman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT Premium California Special
Ford does not seem very interested in helping, though I haven’t spoken with them since the first dealer screwed me and they couldn’t help get a quicker appointment with the second dealer.
Give the FORD hotline another call. When I had a problem with my steering rack and the dealership install, they gave me a 5 year extended warranty, paid 1 monthly car bill and reimbursed me for my rental.

TW Merema

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
TW
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Car is back, took them 3 days to correct the oil leak, it was where the front cover meets the oil pan. If anyone else has this repair done make sure you check that spot for oil leaks. It drips right on the steering rack control box, then down into the belly pan.

I’ll be giving the customer service rep assigned to my ticket a call and let them know what I think of the service departments so far. The second dealer I excuse somewhat, it is a small dealer and the techs are stretched thin I’m sure.
Sponsored