ABADHBT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 Iconic Silver
Vehicle Showcase
Congrats! I picked my '20 last Saturday, dealership to my garage. Letting her sleep until spring. This is my third Mustang, I had a '69 Mach 1 and an '88 GT. Last pic is my Mach 1 at New Dragway back in '87

shelby66.jpg

shelby27-001.jpg

shelby24.jpg

shelby25.jpg

Mach1drags5.jpg
Congrats and Welcome! That must be an R cover you got with it? It is huge on her. When I ordered mine I should have done that, the non R cover is so tight I can feel and hear the metal crush like a can. LOL
Sponsored

Ando88

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 350, 2020 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Congrats and Welcome! That must be an R cover you got with it? It is huge on her. When I ordered mine I should have done that, the non R cover is so tight I can feel and hear the metal crush like a can. LOL
I've only driven the Shelby twice; dealer to my house, then to the car wash. My face still hurts from smiling!!

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Congrats! I picked my '20 last Saturday, dealership to my garage. Letting her sleep until spring. This is my third Mustang, I had a '69 Mach 1 and an '88 GT. Last pic is my Mach 1 at New Dragway back in '87

shelby66.jpg

shelby27-001.jpg

shelby24.jpg

shelby25.jpg

Mach1drags5.jpg
Great pictures.. oh to be young again eh? Although sometimes I look back on photos from my younger days and say "neh"... LOL....

pilotgore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch
Welcome Kevin & congrats... you will never get tired of the noise that comes from this VooDoo.
We have followed a similar path it seems... my last mustang was also an '03 Cobra. The '03 had an x-pipe with 2-chamber flow masters, and I never thought I would get a better exhaust note ever!
Boy was I WRONG!

Here's my old '03:

'03 Cobra.jpg'03 Cobra.jpg

SEXY LEG DISCLAIMER
Those are not my legs.
As is the norm, your disclaimer did not disappoint!
Sponsored