New to me Shelby GT350

Schussler6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Schussler
Vehicle(s)
Ford Shelby GT350
Hello everyone. About two weeks ago I picked up a 2017 Shelby GT350 in Magnetic with 4,900 miles on it ! These cars are new to me as I’ve always been a German car guy. I’ve had 2 E92 M3s and 1 E90 M3. The Shelby is a MONSTER !

Anyone know of any reputable shops in north jersey? I’m looking to get the resonator delete done.
Sponsored

nordique14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 Magnetic Gray (J1601)
Congrats. Car looks great in Magnetic.

Lots of German car guys (P-car and Bimmer) have been buying the GT350. I think the E9x M3/4 is a very desirable car. Last of the great S-code naturally aspirated engines. New Bimmer engines certainly have more power but I would argue they have less soul. The Voodoo engine has plenty of soul!

OP
OP
Schussler6

Schussler6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Schussler
Vehicle(s)
Ford Shelby GT350
Congrats. Car looks great in Magnetic.

Lots of German car guys (P-car and Bimmer) have been buying the GT350. I think the E9x M3/4 is a very desirable car. Last of the great S-code naturally aspirated engines. New Bimmer engines certainly have more power but I would argue they have less soul. The Voodoo engine has plenty of soul!
I couldn’t agree with you more ! After my 2nd M3 I was going to pick up the F82 M4 but after I drove it i couldn’t stand it so I went with another E92. The GT350 impresses me every time I drive it. Absolutely love this car!

Sponsored

Socalrugger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H4111
Before I bought my 350, I had an order in for an M4.... cancelled it once I drove it....don’t get me wrong, it’s a great ride but not for me....

Bx Tpr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 GT350
I couldn’t agree with you more ! After my 2nd M3 I was going to pick up the F82 M4 but after I drove it i couldn’t stand it so I went with another E92. The GT350 impresses me every time I drive it. Absolutely love this car!
Same story here. E90 then E92 M3 but I could not bring myself to buy a new m3/4 after driving a few. The engine is where it's at for me and the last great engine BMW M made was that S65. The GT350 is just a natural progression for any former e9x M owner IMO lol

TDC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2019 Challenger Scat Pack Widebody, 2019 Corvette Grand Sport
Hello everyone. About two weeks ago I picked up a 2017 Shelby GT350 in Magnetic with 4,900 miles on it ! These cars are new to me as I’ve always been a German car guy. I’ve had 2 E92 M3s and 1 E90 M3. The Shelby is a MONSTER !

Anyone know of any reputable shops in north jersey? I’m looking to get the resonator delete done.
Contact member Arpa. He's in Northern NJ and had a bunch of work done. Also if you are going to track it let him, myself, or Petstang know as we hit up NJMP from time to time.

Enjoy the car, she's a beauty.

OP
OP
Schussler6

Schussler6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Schussler
Vehicle(s)
Ford Shelby GT350
Contact member Arpa. He's in Northern NJ and had a bunch of work done. Also if you are going to track it let him, myself, or Petstang know as we hit up NJMP from time to time.

Enjoy the car, she's a beauty.
Will do thank you !!

Arpa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Magnetic Black Stripes
I second TDC offer, lets us know if you are thinking going to NJMP for a track day. This car was born for the track :)

Welome to the forum (great bunch of guys here with a lot of good info) and ENJOY the car!

P.S. I pinged you with the resonator delete shop info.

Sponsored

petstang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT350 TP Magnetic w OTT Black Stripes
Congratulations twin brother ! Welcome to the community. Will PM you with a couple of additional options in central and south NJ of independent shops that can work on our GT350 cars. One of them did my resonator delete and a whole bunch of other stuff. You can check it out and decide what is best for you.
Good luck with the ride and hope to meet one day at the track..

alan0614

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Oxford/Blue
Congrats on the new ride.

alan0614

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Oxford/Blue
Any noticeable differences between the Shifteck and Lethal resonator delete pipes?

ameapm2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Genesis 2018 GT350
Any noticeable differences between the Shifteck and Lethal resonator delete pipes?
Looking at the videos I feel that the lethal resonator delete pipe is louder and deeper but it's just an observation from videos. Need to hear it in person for correct conclusion.
GT350 is already loud, a cop was pulling over someone on opposite lane and I did not notice him. I pushed the car till 6K in 2nd gear and suddenly I noticed that the cop was staring at me lol. Some day I feel I will get a ticket for loud exhaust.
Sponsored