Aaron1085

Aaron1085

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT - Whipple
But ... still kill the drone so you think?
Too late now, already ordered it and as you can see, I’m rocking Flowmaster 40’s. (Right budget currently).
Sponsored

OP
OP
Aaron1085

Aaron1085

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
Mmm ... maybe in the future. Thanks!!

MagnaFlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550
Aaron, thanks for choosing our resonated X muffler for your Mustang! We think that should help your drone issue quite a bit. We'd love to hear what you think once everything is installed. Keep in mind, the muffler will take ~1000 miles of driving for the packing material to become fully heat-cycled. Over that period, you will experience the volume increase a bit.

OP
OP
Aaron1085

Aaron1085

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
@MagnaFlow

So, I want to confirm; what you're saying is, over the next 1,000 miles, the sound will get louder and then that'll be the 'final' noise level or will the packing material then quiet down after that time frame?

Last edited:

BBW P1X

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT
So, I want to confirm; what you're saying is, over the next 1,000 miles, the sound will get louder and then that'll be the 'final' noise level or will the packing material then quiet down after that time frame?
Being honest with you, i had some MEDIOCRE axlebacks on my car and well i hated the drone, shook the Snot out of my head lol but then i just kinda said f it and went for a Corsa and honestly i dont regret the expense because even to this day I love it. You may want a borla if you want the deeper tone from what i heard from other users but Drone Disappears and the car is loud when you want it to be. Obviously seems like you have 18+ so im assuming that your pockets for exhaust setup might hurt a little more than us 15-17 guys lol
Sponsored