Sponsored

NEW SYNC 3.0 Build 20204 Nav Android Auto/Apple Carplay

sebounet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 conv gt auto, var exhaust,shaker, safety pack
you don t need to remove the whole panel like in the video , just the part you need to change it s easy. there is a small hole to take it off

olla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So everyone is out of stock of the USB part it seems. Some say its not even available for purchase anymore. Any leads?

Sponsored

olla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Supposedly dealerships are training for the update to be released on March 1. Read it from another forum.

scott_0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT

paulrkiii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
16 Mustang GT premium
Supposedly dealerships are training for the update to be released on March 1. Read it from another forum.
Training?!?! LOL, most of us did it with no problems or training :D

MiltE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium Convertible, PP, Race Red/Ceramic
So everyone is out of stock of the USB part it seems. Some say its not even available for purchase anymore. Any leads?
Walt Sweeney Ford (the second link on the first page of this thread) says they have the two-port hub in stock now, and expect the one port hub in stock on March 1st. I can't speak to the official update, but that seems to be the best word on the parts.

Sponsored

fordsvtparts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang parts!
We're out of the HU5Z part number, but do have others in stock.

OP
OP
HizliBullet

HizliBullet

GT350
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mustang
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350, 17 Edge Sport
Vehicle Showcase
We're out of the HU5Z part number, but do have others in stock.
[MENTION=17997]fordsvtparts[/MENTION] hey Mike R could you tell us what part number you have available? and is it the mustang hub thanks

fordsvtparts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang parts!
@fordsvtparts hey Mike R could you tell us what part number you have available? and is it the mustang hub thanks

I stand corrected. We only have the double USB version in stock; I don't think this one works in a Mustang? Sorry, I wish I knew; these are not even in the parts catalogs for the Mustangs (yet)

OP
OP
HizliBullet

HizliBullet

GT350
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mustang
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350, 17 Edge Sport
Vehicle Showcase
I stand corrected. We only have the double USB version in stock; I don't think this one works in a Mustang? Sorry, I wish I knew; these are not even in the parts catalogs for the Mustangs (yet)
yeah those are the hubs for F150s

olla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walt Sweeney Ford (the second link on the first page of this thread) says they have the two-port hub in stock now, and expect the one port hub in stock on March 1st. I can't speak to the official update, but that seems to be the best word on the parts.
Someone tried the two port on a mustang in a video a saw. If you install the two port, it will work presumably, but you will lose the front port function ability by the dash.

Don't quote me on the "it will work" :lol:

I think the dealer I ordered from (Walt Ford) said they have a rush order from the supplier to arrive on the first week of March. 800 pieces, so they will have first dibs. Hopefully by then Ford will release the official update :lol::lol::lol::lol:
Sponsored