Sponsored

New Suspension feels fantastic

NightmareMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
i have the same shocks struts as the op but went with the fp track springs. the drop was only 1/2 '' front and 1/4" the rear. i would have liked a bit lower but the car handles 10 time better than with the stock pp1 stuff. i didnt use camber bolts either, shop said they had no problem aligning camber.
IF you didn't get the full drop, you may need to "clock the bushings". I.e. loosen and retighten all the pivots with rubber bushings in them with the car supported on it's wheels at ride height - this is usually done on an alignment rack (cause you can get under a car while it's on it's wheels on an alignment rack). If the shop just slapped everything together and aligned the toe, it makes sense that you wouldn't get the full advertised drop, all the suspension bushings tightened while the wheels were up in the air are twisting to resist suspension compression.
Sponsored

rhexis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Audi S4, 2020 Mustang GT
its close to the full drop i just dont think they lower as much as other lowering springs. the guy that did the work clocked them and does a lot of mustangs. the drop is slightly more in the front than the rear, not a noticeable rake though. i have never had any weird clunks or issues with them the car drives like its on rails now. i just think for these springs its normal. i was reading this thread that confirms it.

Latest Revision of Ford Performance Track Lowering Springs: M-5300-YA | 2015+ S550 Mustang Forum (GT, EcoBoost, GT350, GT500, Bullitt, Mach 1) - Mustang6G.com