Sponsored

New supercharger kit from Hamburger's Superchargers premiering at SEMA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsdapk

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hamburgerssuperchargers.com
First Name
PK
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang, 2021 Jeep Mojave, 2019 Ram
I wanted to introduce myself and mention our new supercharger kit for 18-21 Mustang. I'm PK the national sales manager for Hamburger's Superchargers. Many old skool Mustang guys may have known me in my previous lives as the first employee that helped found the NMRA, Paxton Superhargers, Diablosport, SCT, Edge/Superchips. I've owned 30 Mustangs and had a site called Modularfox dot com. Now on to the good stuff....
I'll be posting dyno sheets after we get back from SEMA. We are wrapping up emissions tuning at the moment and kits will be available at the end of January. Kits will be on the shelf, 8 rib setup, air to water intercooler, 3 yr 36k powertrain warranty as well. HP is 700+ and tq is 600+. For reference our kits made 750 hp on our V8 AWD Syclones. I look forward to answering any questions and posting dyno sheets and will be driving the country visiting shops and setting up test drives! We are not new to this and were SLP before selling to Roush 9 years ago. :like: Kit will retail for $7500 and come with evertything needed even down to sparkplugs!

mustang.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP Whipple Stage 2
- Air to Water, Nice.
- $7500 100% Complete Kit, from start to finish, Awesome.
- Now we need the specifics as to the quality of the build parts, ETC.
- What type of Supercharger, Roots, Screw ETC.
- What size is the Unit?
- What is the total weight (GAIN) of your kit when installed as compared to prior OEM?
- Driving WOT pulls on Hot Days 85+ F, How is the HEAT Soak Compared to Whipple, VMP ETC?
- Any modification necessary to do the install, Even the smallest mod, Trim this, Mod this ETC?
- How is the efficiency compared to your Competition, what PSI Boost to achieve your numbers
**Im Interested. Email Me @ [email protected]

Sponsored

OP
OP
itsdapk

itsdapk

Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
PK
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
itsdapk

itsdapk

Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
PK
Vehicle(s)
- Air to Water, Nice.
- $7500 100% Complete Kit, from start to finish, Awesome.
- Now we need the specifics as to the quality of the build parts, ETC.
- What type of Supercharger, Roots, Screw ETC.
- What size is the Unit?
- What is the total weight (GAIN) of your kit when installed as compared to prior OEM?
- Driving WOT pulls on Hot Days 85+ F, How is the HEAT Soak Compared to Whipple, VMP ETC?
- Any modification necessary to do the install, Even the smallest mod, Trim this, Mod this ETC?
- How is the efficiency compared to your Competition, what PSI Boost to achieve your numbers
**Im Interested. Email Me @ [email protected]
I'll have more data after we get back from SEMA.
The blower spins 90k rpm, almost twice any other blower speed. It uses a non Newtonian fluid for traction and is a planetary drive setup. You change the fluid every 24k miles. Lowest IATs of any kit out there and fastest recovery as well.

Last edited:

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP Whipple Stage 2
I'll have more data after we get back from SEMA.
The blower spins 90k rpm, almost twice any other blower speed. It uses a non Newtonian fluid for traction and is a planetary drive setup. You change the fluid every 24k miles. Lowest IATs of any kit out there and fastest recovery as well.
Hi. Is this a blower or centrifugal? 90k RPMs are really high. Sounds like a well made system.

Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
best of luck. but I gotta wonder what took so long? S550 is dead-man walking and there are at least a half-dozen competitors.

OP
OP
itsdapk

itsdapk

Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
PK
Vehicle(s)
best of luck. but I gotta wonder what took so long? S550 is dead-man walking and there are at least a half-dozen competitors.
Thanks! There is always room, especially for something unique like our kit. We will have inventory, no massive leadtimes, lowest IATs and fastest recovery. Part throttle boost down low
And the quietest as well for a sleeper.

Last edited:

Bitten in '69

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
19 GT350, 03 Cobra, 90 GT, 82 GT
I wasn't making a compliment. Ed and his spinoff SLP never had interest in Ford, until Camaro sales tanked.
Moot point since Hedmans owns Hamburgers now anyway. Other companies will get my business.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.