FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
they said theyā€™d do a left/right and bottom perforated for me. But he said itā€™s 399. I will wait few days. Maybe offer 300 and then go to 350. Pretty easy to toss on?

when putting wheel on, can it mess with its alignment. Ie. Put it on crooked

OP
OP
spectremotorsports

spectremotorsports

Consultant
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wes
Vehicle(s)
"Emma" 17 GT/PP Grabber Blue/Black roof
they said theyā€™d do a left/right and bottom perforated for me. But he said itā€™s 399. I will wait few days. Maybe offer 300 and then go to 350. Pretty easy to toss on?

Pretty easy to put on honestly. Park the car with the wheels straight on, disconnect the battery and be careful to not turn the wheel at all when you remove the bolt and you're good to go.

Took me longer to swap all the buttons/trim than it did to uninstall and install

Last edited:

Sponsored

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
There is a little arrow on the back of the wheel that you line up with the indention on the top of the mount and then the pins that allow the wheel to snap into place.

The absolutely hardest thing about replacing the steering wheel is depressing that dang airbag spring. I have removed my wheel three times. The first time took me over an hour to get the springs to depress, the second time took me fifteen minutes and dang if the third time didn't take me an hour again. Swapping the buttons from one wheel to the other takes about 30 minutes or so and isn't hard to do.

Mhanna5

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
Vehicle Showcase
I emailed the seller, and they said they could do a 18+ wheel, but they need yours first. Unfortunately. I can't be without my car that long.

Yes. A 15/17 wheel cannot be used on an 18+. Unfortunately this seller does not offer a wheel for the 18+.

Jobodizo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT
Vehicle Showcase
Just found this thread. Went looking for a new wheel and found the one listed, but was hesitant to order from Lithuania. Now that I know itā€™s legit just waiting to hear back if he can do it in silver stitching to match my appearance package.

OP
OP
spectremotorsports

spectremotorsports

Consultant
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wes
Vehicle(s)
Just found this thread. Went looking for a new wheel and found the one listed, but was hesitant to order from Lithuania. Now that I know itā€™s legit just waiting to hear back if he can do it in silver stitching to match my appearance package.

Yupp. I was skeptical as well but the risk paid off for once.

Jobodizo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored
OP
OP
spectremotorsports

spectremotorsports

Consultant
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wes
Vehicle(s)
Just ordered mine, grey stitch grey stripe. Did yours take the stated 4 weeks to get to you?
I want to say it was about 4 weeks. Would have been a little faster but there was a snafu with customs not understanding the product description.

Jobodizo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT
Vehicle Showcase
Just got mine. Right at 2 weeks. Pretty nicely done. Iā€™d have preferred a blacker black, but still very nice. No hiccups with the special order.
7208D04B-1B0C-4DC1-AE30-460E97B5C242.jpeg
6C392F0B-E004-4FB3-9CF5-E80237EA6480.jpeg

Jobodizo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT
Vehicle Showcase
Also, mine didnā€™t have the gap issue yours had. FYI for future shoppers.

Jobodizo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT
Vehicle Showcase
Good to know. How would you say the material color matches the rest of the interior?
Itā€™s a little grayer. About the same color as the gt350 alcantara, maybe slightly less blue.
Sponsored