• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Florida 2015 Procharged Performance Package GT

aaricchavez

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaric
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Feel free to ask me for a photo of anything specific.

Where to start! I love this car, but i'm switching to something a tiny bit more practical.

Up for sale is a 2015 Performance Package Mustang GT. The body has 52k Miles, but the short block was replaced with an MMR built shortblock and only has about 8k. The body is in good condition. One owner before me. I've only used BG Oil in the car, transmission and diff have BG fluid as well. Oil changes every 5k miles. This has been a daily driver for me, so expect normal cosmetic wear for a 6 year old daily. No major damage anywhere. As with alot of these cars, there are some modifications. I'll try to list the most important ones near the top. The only thing i've returned to the way I bought the car is speakers and amps, but all wiring is basically plug and play for a high end setup.

I am asking $27,500. I still owe the bank some money, but have been assured that it's a painless process no matter if you are paying cash or have financing.
Local zip is 34667

*MMR built shortblock (Can provide details upon further request)
*Procharger P1X Stage 2
*LM Intake Cams
*Ford Performance High Performance Cam Phaser and VCT Solenoids.
*2018 Manifold W/Lockouts
*Borla ATAK exhaust
*Stainless Works Longtubes W/Out Cats
*All billet MMR and ARP internal engine hardware. This includes MMR hurricane billet oil pump gears, High flow oil pickup, MMR billet crank sproket, billet chain guides, billet tensioners, heavy duty timing chains, MMR pulse ring etc.
*TrickFlow Valve Springs
*MMR Oil Pan
*Full Steeda Suspension. Basically everything that Steeda makes is on the car. Steeda Pro Active Shocks, Minimum drop springs, adjustable rear camber arms, sway bars, vertical links, end links, toe links, jack rails, diff bushings, you name it. I can compile a full list if needed or can tell you f a specific part is installed.
*DSS Carbon Fiber Driveshaft
*G-Force Ford Performance Half-Shafts
*20" Wheels. TSW Bathurst staggered setup. 20x9.5 in the front, 20x11 in the rear. 275/35R20 Nitto NT05 on Front, New 315/35R20 Nitto N555 G2 on rear(have pair of NT05R you can take, but need patching)
*New Rear Tires(Only about 100 miles on them)
*New battery
*Morimoto M Bi-LED 2.0 Headlights. These are not just bulbs, these are a full proper retrofit.
*RGBA Chasing Headlights. Gills, Halo and Demon Eyes. Also animate with turn signal.
*Katzkin Full Leather Seats. Leather shift boot and center console. Black with Red Stitch.
*Carbon Fiber/Leather Steering Wheel
*2018+ Digital Dash
*390A Signer Built Alternator
*0 Gauge Wiring ready for Sub+Amp or more
*Alot of car has sound deadening
*N2MB Wot Box 2-Step
*Has double din radio, stock AC controls
*Mishimoto Full Aluminum Radiator
*Mishimoto Coolant Tank
*MGW Short Shifter w/ weighted shift knob (have a few knobs)
*McLeod Throwout Bearing and RXT Twin Ceramic Clutch
*Boomba Billet Fuel Rails
*DW400 Fuel Pump
*ID 1050X Fuel Injectors
*SEC10 Throttle Controller
*Tuned by Palm Beach Dyno W/SCT X4 Tuner
*Fresh Window Tint
*Hood Struts
*Breathers instead of PCV
*There are other minor things also, like LED interior lights, vinyl fender hashes, white logos instead of stock chrome, etc.

*The car has not been dyno'd as there are none in my area and I have not raced the car.

*I have receipts for 90+% of what is on the car, most have personal information so I will only share upon request.

*I also have some videos of exhaust and walkaround upon request.

20210209_175046.jpg
20210209_175103.jpg
20210209_175212.jpg
20210209_175221.jpg
20210209_175226.jpg
20210209_175359.jpg
20210209_175424.jpg
20210209_175437.jpg
20210209_175515.jpg
20210209_175530.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited: