Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
The wait is finally over! After spending most of the year perfecting this product, I'm so pleased to finally be able to share details! Meet the Steeda MagneRide Controller With High-Performance Calibration Powered By DSC Sport fitting all MagneRide-equipped Mustangs!

Link --> https://steeda.me/MagneRideController

I’m especially proud of our team with this new product. For those out there looking to take their MagneRide-equipped Mustang to a new level, #Steeda has the perfect solution. We teamed up with the folks at #DSCSport to utilize their existing Mustang MagneRide Controller, and equip it with our Steeda High Performance Calibration. With hundreds of man hours in multiple test vehicles, our talented team was able to dial this calibration in to make driving highways more comfortable, backroads more visceral, and road courses that much faster. Through our testing at Florida International Rally & Motorsport Park, we were able to drop nearly 2 seconds off our lap time with this calibration on our #Steeda Mach 1!
- Completely transform how your MagneRide-equipped Mustang handles.
- Engineered for our Dual Rate Springs, but works with most OE Ford Springs*.
- Easily installs in place of the factory MagneRide controller.
- Utilizes all the factory Ford drive modes.
- Increases comfort on the highway in Normal Mode, while enhancing grip on-track in Track Mode.
- We did the hard work for you! The device is locked and the calibration cannot be altered.
- Precisely tuned by our in-house team on the street, autocross, and track.
- Ability to reset ride height sensors.
- Bracket included with controller for easy installation.

Steeda
Steeda Performance Vehicles
Hawk Performance
DSC Sport
Goodyear
Florida International Rally & Motorsport Park

1664383745779.png

1664460107924.png

1664460124075.png
Sponsored

Last edited:

Ruckus50gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeffrey
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Gt
Any benefit with your sport springs ? I have a pp2 and like the slightly lower look of the sports

Smunczen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt pp2
I’m interested.

Clint81

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clint
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
Well dang I have to buy wheels and tires first but I am definitely interested in this. I was already thinking about the DSC controller in the near future and you guys setting up the calibrations sounds great to me. Looking forward to hearing more about it!

OP
OP
tj@steeda

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Any benefit with your sport springs ? I have a pp2 and like the slightly lower look of the sports
Unfortunately, no -

**This controller is not designed to work with Steeda MagneRide Sport Springs (555-8242).

Sponsored

OP
OP
tj@steeda

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Well dang I have to buy wheels and tires first but I am definitely interested in this. I was already thinking about the DSC controller in the near future and you guys setting up the calibrations sounds great to me. Looking forward to hearing more about it!
Our team has done a ton of testing - so hopefully once they ship, you will continue to get more feedback!

TJ

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
So - if someone would want make adjustment to the your calibrations in the DSC, it can't be done ? Can they be erased using DSC Tuner and overwritten ?

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP Whipple Stage 2
The wait is finally over! After spending most of the year perfecting this product, I'm so pleased to finally be able to share details! Meet the Steeda MagneRide Controller With High-Performance Calibration Powered By DSC Sport fitting all MagneRide-equipped Mustangs!

Link --> https://steeda.me/MagneRideController

I’m especially proud of our team with this new product. For those out there looking to take their MagneRide-equipped Mustang to a new level, #Steeda has the perfect solution. We teamed up with the folks at #DSCSport to utilize their existing Mustang MagneRide Controller, and equip it with our Steeda High Performance Calibration. With hundreds of man hours in multiple test vehicles, our talented team was able to dial this calibration in to make driving highways more comfortable, backroads more visceral, and road courses that much faster. Through our testing at Florida International Rally & Motorsport Park, we were able to drop nearly 2 seconds off our lap time with this calibration on our #Steeda Mach 1!
- Completely transform how your MagneRide-equipped Mustang handles.
- Engineered for our Dual Rate Springs, but works with most OE Ford Springs*.
- Easily installs in place of the factory MagneRide controller.
- Utilizes all the factory Ford drive modes.
- Increases comfort on the highway in Normal Mode, while enhancing grip on-track in Track Mode.
- We did the hard work for you! The device is locked and the calibration cannot be altered.
- Precisely tuned by our in-house team on the street, autocross, and track.
- Ability to reset ride height sensors.
- Bracket included with controller for easy installation.

Steeda
Steeda Performance Vehicles
Hawk Performance
DSC Sport
Goodyear
Florida International Rally & Motorsport Park

1664383745779.png
So it wont work on my 2019 GT PP1 With Magneride and OEM? I Do Not Not want to replace my OEM Springs.

MLO 351

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Be interested to understand what changes have been made to Drag Mode if any?

Sponsored
OP
OP
tj@steeda

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Some additional coverage:

https://www.fordmuscle.com/news/new...es-controller-for-magneride-equipped-mustang/
So - if someone would want make adjustment to the your calibrations in the DSC, it can't be done ? Can they be erased using DSC Tuner and overwritten ?
This device will come out of the box with our Steeda High-Performance Calibration and it is a locked device. Meaning you cannot change any settings like the controller you would get direct from DSC.

Our reasoning for this is the same reason an engine tune from SCT is locked from customer changes or inputs with the exception of revs/mile, shift points, and a couple of other small items.

How the suspension system responds is extremely important from a safety standpoint, especially at high speeds. I hope that answers your question.

Best Regards,

TJ

OP
OP
tj@steeda

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
So it wont work on my 2019 GT PP1 With Magneride and OEM? I Do Not Not want to replace my OEM Springs.
Unfortunately - that is correct:

1664453918995.png

OP
OP
tj@steeda

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
This is a completely revised calibration for all driving modes. Smoother ride in normal heightened sensitivity and damping in Sport, and Track mode is dialed in for better track times. Drag mode adopts the settings from Normal Mode which allow for good weight transfer to the rear.

Hope this helps!
TJ

MLO 351

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Another question, if there are upgrades /revisions to the software, will there be a software upgrade option and if so would there be an additional cost?

TeamSteeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Unfortunately, these are not designed to work with our MagneRide Sport Springs. They're more of a street-oriented spring and the rates are not stiff enough. We recommend upgrading to our Dual Rates to pair with this controller.

I’m interested.
Great to hear! Let us know if you have any questions!

Awesome! Let us know if you have any questions!

You guys are going to cost me a lot of money in the offseason.
LOL. You'll enjoy it once you're in the driver's seat though!

Another question, if there are upgrades /revisions to the software, will there be a software upgrade option and if so would there be an additional cost?
Some additional coverage:

https://www.fordmuscle.com/news/new...es-controller-for-magneride-equipped-mustang/

This device will come out of the box with our Steeda High-Performance Calibration and it is a locked device. Meaning you cannot change any settings like the controller you would get direct from DSC.

Our reasoning for this is the same reason an engine tune from SCT is locked from customer changes or inputs with the exception of revs/mile, shift points, and a couple of other small items.

How the suspension system responds is extremely important from a safety standpoint, especially at high speeds. I hope that answers your question.

Best Regards,

TJ
Unfortunately, no, this is a locked device. To add to what Tim said above, we spent hundreds of man hours out on the street, slalom, autocross course, and road course developing this calibration between multiple vehicles, weather conditions, and wheel/tire setups. The idea here is that we put in the work so you don't have to. If you're looking to have the ability to tune yourself, then our suggestion would be to buy the device direct from DSC. I hope this helps!

Unfortunately, no. The spring rates are just a bit too soft on GT PP1 cars w/ optional MagneRide. We recommend upgrading to our Dual Rate springs which only lower the car 0.5-0.75" based on how your car is equipped. I hope this helps!

Drag Mode adopts the Normal Mode calibration with this controller. It offers great weight transfer to the rear without being too harsh on the damping in the rear. I hope this helps!

We would e-mail you a file and you'd be able to plug it into your computer and update your calibration. The software does have read/write capabilities, just not editing capabilities. Very similar to an SCT tuner you'd get for an engine calibration.
Sponsored

Last edited: