• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Price reduced - New (never installed) VMP by PWR 81MM GT500 Supercharger Intercooler Race Core Brick for sale

raidernixon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 & 16 GT; 20 GT500 CFTP; 21 Mach 1
Edit: Still available. Price is now $950 shipped as of 12 April 2024

I have a brand new, never installed 20-22 GT500 VMP by PWR 81MM supercharger Intercooler Race Core Brick for sale. There is nothing wrong with this part; I am selling this and other parts to help offset medical expenses from an accident I had in November. This part has only been out of the shipping box to take these photos and is exactly as it came from VMP. See the packing slip in the below photo for specifics of what is included. What you see is what you get.

VMP notes the following on their website about this part:
-81 mm thick vs stock 72 mm
-Bar and plate style
-50% decrease in peak downstream air temps during a WOT pull or 1/4 mile pass
-Extra cooling capacity
-Improved tube design
-More efficient air-side fine design
-Direct bolt-on; no drilling required
-50 State Legal E.O # D-846-1

This is a $1,300 part; I am asking $950 which includes shipping. I can work a deal to offset shipping if you want to pick it up locally in the Houston, TX area.

***Please note that this part was purchased when VMP's part number for the higher end RACE Core version was VMP-SUC035, hence is the part number marked on the part. VMP's part number for the RACE Core version has changed and is now VMP-SUC036, and is what you should look at if you want to further research this unit. This is NOT VMP's current VMP-SUC035, which is now the part number for a newer, milder street version offering. See the original packing slip and "VMP/PWR" stamping on the front of the unit for proof.***

Serious inquiries only, please. I will entertain reasonable offers but will not respond to lowball offers. Thank you for looking and please let me know of any questions.

all-37.jpg

all-23.jpg

all-22.jpg

all-21.jpg

all-20.jpg

all-19.jpg

all-17.jpg

all-16.jpg

all-18.jpg

all-24.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
raidernixon

raidernixon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 & 16 GT; 20 GT500 CFTP; 21 Mach 1
Bump - this is still available. Price has been reduced to $950 shipped.