Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
We've had a lot of inquiries and I'm doing my best to respond in a timely manner. But we want to be an asset to the M6G community by offering a low cost option and straight forward pricing.

Our pricing is as follows.

Mustang ecoboost = Invoice - 4%
Mustang GT = invoice - 4%
Mach 1 = Invoice - 2%
GT500 = MSRP

Why do we do things this way? We are located in God's country šŸ˜€ Granger, Iowa. Fortunately for us real estate cost is cheap, we don't have a large showroom, and we do our business in a conservative manner. A benefit of this is that we don't have large overhead costs. If we can order in and deliver a car to you it minimizes our holding costs and we can pass on the savings to you.

My father purchased the Ford franchise in 1987 and we're a locally owned 2nd generation family store. I'm a Mustang enthusiast with two and would love to help fellow enthusiast where I can. I appreciate the welcoming attitude of everyone here and look forward to getting to know everyone better.

-Zach
Sponsored

Decible

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 HP
We've had a lot of inquiries and I'm doing my best to respond in a timely manner. But we want to be an asset to the M6G community by offering a low cost option and straight forward pricing.

Our pricing is as follows.

Mustang ecoboost = Invoice - 4%
Mustang GT = invoice - 4%
Mach 1 = Invoice - 2%
GT500 = MSRP

Why do we do things this way? We are located in God's country šŸ˜€ Granger, Iowa. Fortunately for us real estate cost is cheap, we don't have a large showroom, and we do our business in a conservative manner. A benefit of this is that we don't have large overhead costs. If we can order in and deliver a car to you it minimizes our holding costs and we can pass on the savings to you.

My father purchased the Ford franchise in 1987 and we're a locally owned 2nd generation family store. I'm a Mustang enthusiast with two and would love to help fellow enthusiast where I can. I appreciate the welcoming attitude of everyone here and look forward to getting to know everyone better.

-Zach
Zack,

Have they released a part number for the Mach 1 front bumper? I have a fully loaded 20 and I love the Mach front bumper šŸ˜ If not Iā€™ll check back with you in a few months. I know itā€™s not a whole car. Sorry I didnā€™t know about you when I ordered mine back in June.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
Zack,

Have they released a part number for the Mach 1 front bumper? I have a fully loaded 20 and I love the Mach front bumper šŸ˜ If not Iā€™ll check back with you in a few months. I know itā€™s not a whole car. Sorry I didnā€™t know about you when I ordered mine back in June.

No worries. I had a parts guy run a 21 Mach 1 vin without any luck today.

Decible

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 HP
OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
Here's an example of a great deal in my opinion on the 2021 Mustang GT. Especially if you don't want to spring for the Mach 1. $59,290 MSRP that we would sell for $53,967 less any applicable rebates.

Attachments

Sponsored

Stranger706

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT w/Roush SC
Zach do you offer new Mustang GTs with a dealer installed Roush supercharger? Say if someone were to order that. Something like Lebanon Ford does.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
Zach do you offer new Mustang GTs with a dealer installed Roush supercharger? Say if someone were to order that. Something like Lebanon Ford does.
Yes, we sure do. We've got a 2021 on our showroom now for our inventory waiting for the programming to be released by Roush for 2021 Model year. We have a special order for a customer in line to get done right after that.

Matthewstorm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
Yes, we sure do. We've got a 2021 on our showroom now for our inventory waiting for the programming to be released by Roush for 2021 Model year. We have a special order for a customer in line to get done right after that.
Who's that special order for Zach? Huh? Huh? Is it me? I think it's me.

Stranger706

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thatā€™s great could I have a quote please?

301a 6spd
Active exhaust
Safe & smart (if compatible
Roush supercharger stage 1

Thanks
Pete

Sponsored
OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
Thatā€™s great could I have a quote please?

301a 6spd
Active exhaust
Safe & smart (if compatible
Roush supercharger stage 1

Thanks
Pete
I've attached the pricing sheet. It would work out to be $45,855 less any rebates ($500 as I write this).

$37,355
$8500 roush installed price
$45,855 total.
-$500 rebate currently

That is a lot of horsepower for $45,000!

Attachments

larf37

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
I've attached the pricing sheet. It would work out to be $45,855 less any rebates ($500 as I write this).

$37,355
$45,855 total.
-$500 rebate currently

What are you seeing for delivery times for the supercharger from Roush? 4 weeks?

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
What are you seeing for delivery times for the supercharger from Roush? 4 weeks?
We have Stage 2 in stock. I'm guessing stage 1 I'd have here we'll before an ordered car got here.

Stranger706

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

$37,355
$45,855 total.
-$500 rebate currently

Duh! You started a complete thread about Roush Mustangs just recently and I completely forgot. Apologies.

So being that I am located in Florida, do you handle trade ins from out of state? I would need to sell or trade in my current Mustang. And I would love to get the tax break from trading in.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
Duh! You started a complete thread about Roush Mustangs just recently and I completely forgot. Apologies.

So being that I am located in Florida, do you handle trade ins from out of state? I would need to sell or trade in my current Mustang. And I would love to get the tax break from trading in.
Yes you can sure trade it. It would just be you driving it up here. The cost of shipping usually negates the trade credit if you have to ship both ways.
Sponsored