Sponsored

New Mustang Pricing = Invoice - 4%

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1 6MT Rapid Red
We don't participate in out of state leasing. Knowing all the state's lease laws and regulations is an administrative nightmare for us and we can not deliver a good customer experience.

I can imagine...I found someone here who may do it. He will call me Monday and see if we can get the ball rolling. What's sad is a lease on a new Mach 1 has the same payment as a new BMW G82 M4 that stickers for $76K.
Sponsored

theruleslawyer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
MB C350
I can imagine...I found someone here who may do it. He will call me Monday and see if we can get the ball rolling. What's sad is a lease on a new Mach 1 has the same payment as a new BMW G82 M4 that stickers for $76K.
It would be interesting to see what sort of residual and money factor they give you. If ford isn’t leasing them itself I imagine the residual is terrible.

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1 6MT Rapid Red
It would be interesting to see what sort of residual and money factor they give you. If ford isn’t leasing them itself I imagine the residual is terrible.

From what a few that do lease the vehicles its near 50% residual for a 3yr. 30k mile per year. Might as well buy it at the end of the lease. I want to lease due to being self employed and I get some tax deductions. I bought the Mustang I have now and lease the Ford Escape. That we are going to buy as well after the lease is up.

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
Just wanted to send a shout out to Zach over at Granger. We are all thankful for such a thoughtful dealer.
You are a diamond in the rough.
Wish you much success now and in the future. Good things come from hard work, honesty and integrity. I know your dealership will eventually end up the premier dealer, not just in the Des Moines area (which i think it is), but the Midwest. All in due time my friend. One deal at a time...
Thank you, not only for the deals, but also your thoughtfulness.

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Zach, I just thought I’d give this another shot now that it’s almost July. Are you taking a lot of orders for the 2024 Mustang? Just wondering how the feedback is from the customers. I’m sure you’ve got quite a few coming in for stock as well. What seems to be the hot color?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
Hey Zach, I just thought I’d give this another shot now that it’s almost July. Are you taking a lot of orders for the 2024 Mustang? Just wondering how the feedback is from the customers. I’m sure you’ve got quite a few coming in for stock as well. What seems to be the hot color?
Yes, we have taken a pretty good amount of orders so far. I think its in the neighborhood of 30-40 in total.

Color popularity on our orders is:

Vapor blue
Rapid Red
Shadow Black
Race Red
Yellow Splash
Carbonized Gray
Oxford White

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Yes, we have taken a pretty good amount of orders so far. I think its in the neighborhood of 30-40 in total.

Color popularity on our orders is:

Vapor blue
Rapid Red
Shadow Black
Race Red
Yellow Splash
Carbonized Gray
Oxford White
Not surprised about Vapor Blue, it looks like a cool color. I’m surprised the yellow is higher than Oxford White, usually those bright “look at me” colors aren’t super popular. Maybe because there hasn’t been a yellow since Grabber Yellow?

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
Not surprised about Vapor Blue, it looks like a cool color. I’m surprised the yellow is higher than Oxford White, usually those bright “look at me” colors aren’t super popular. Maybe because there hasn’t been a yellow since Grabber Yellow?
You see a higher take rate on custom orders for these colors than dealer stock typically and I think not having it for a few years and then bringing it back probably changes that a little too.

22GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
2020 f150 xlt, 2013 avenger 3.6l, 2017 f350 srw xl
Hi Zach do you take orders for the Escapes as well? My wife would like to order one! Thanks!

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)