Sponsored

reb0urne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium Dark Matter Gray
As these increases do not go into effect until Wednesday, I’m going to presume you will see them added to the current B&P numbers.
Thanks! Glad I purchased a '22 at sticker before any price increases.
Sponsored

reb0urne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium Dark Matter Gray
Hope you have that in writing, and signed by the dealer. :like:
Picked up my car in February :sunglasses: ... The dealer had the same exact specs and color that I was going to order. Given the current ordering delays and price increase, I'm glad I jumped on it.

OP
OP
Bikeman315

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Picked up my car in February :sunglasses: ... The dealer had the same exact specs and color that I was going to order. Given the current ordering delays and price increase, I'm glad I jumped on it.
Duh! Should have noticed your profile pic. In that lighting it almost looks like it could be Mischievous Purple.

Bruce 8858

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 #3009
I was lucky I ordered mine in early February, 2020 at invoice. It was delivered Mar 17 the week everything shut down. I told the dealer I would not take delivery until things opened up a bit. They were very cool, no pressure, “It’s yours, come get it when you’re comfortable.”

Each Sunday I would visit West Valley Ford to drool over it when no one was around. Finally, in early May I picked it up with 0% financing from Ford.

Best car deal I ever made.

I live in mortal fear of it being totaled and what it would cost to replace it, if I could based on the horror stories I read here.
I would get replacement cost coverage added to your insurance policy. Only costs a few dollars more and if anything happens you can order a new one. Talk to your insurance agent.

S550 HPP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Ecoboost High Performance Package
I would get replacement cost coverage added to your insurance policy. Only costs a few dollars more and if anything happens you can order a new one. Talk to your insurance agent.
A great suggestion. Thanks.
Sponsored