OP
CarlosMRRDesignWheels

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
New MRR Flowforged M600 info

Hello everyone :) We just wanted to announce a simple yet awesome new option for all M600 future orders and mark down some key features.

If Black and Silver is just not your thing then MRR Wheels still has your back.
we are officially announcing free Custom Finish options for all M600 Wheel model orders, Yes free as in no extra charge, we have a few selected color options that you can choose from when you order your set.

Turn around time? As many of you know by now MRR Wheels handles all its custom powder coating in house so this process only takes 3-5 days max to complete

Warranty? Full life time structure warranty, Full 3 year finish warranty.

M600 Features :

No spacers required !!
Clears 4 piston and 6 piston calipers
Available in 19" and 20"
Accepts OE center cap
Staggered and Squared options
Custom Finishes
Flowforged Construction
Wide Deep concave profiles
Ford Mustang Direct fit

Color Options: Gloss Black, Gunmetal, Bronze, Gold, Matte gunmetal, Matte bronze, Candy colors = Red, Blue, Green, Purple, Gold.
Got a color we did not mention? just let us know/ single stage like above colors are at no cost:

Custom options : Brush effects ( additional cost but very minimal :D)

IMG_6329.jpg
Sponsored

bandit67

Mustang Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2007 SPJ 302, 2019 Ranger
I bet these wheels look sweet on a CO car - can't wait to see your pics, DrDing.Muscle.

Performance nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
Hello everyone :) We just wanted to announce a simple yet awesome new option for all M600 future orders and mark down some key features.

we are officially announcing free Custom Finish options for all M600 Wheel model orders, Yes free as in no extra charge, we have a few selected color options that you can choose from when you order your set.

Turn around time? As many of you know by now MRR Wheels handles all its custom powder coating in house so this process only takes 3-5 days max to complete

M600 Features :

No spacers required !!
Available in 19" and 20"
Accepts OE center cap
Custom Finishes
Flowforged Construction
Ford Mustang Direct fit

Color Options: Gloss Black, Gunmetal, Bronze, Gold, Matte gunmetal, Matte bronze, Candy colors = Red, Blue, Green, Purple, Gold.
Got a color we did not mention? just let us know/ single stage like above colors are at no cost:

IMG_6329.jpg
Good deal :thumbsup:

Would you be able to machine the wheels to give it the same look as the stock Mustang GT 18" wheels? What would that cost?

OP
OP
CarlosMRRDesignWheels

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Good deal :thumbsup:

Would you be able to machine the wheels to give it the same look as the stock Mustang GT 18" wheels? What would that cost?
That Amigo is something we can do, is basically a high polish face,
takes a few days to complete and is clear coated completely.
for this though you definitely need to contact one of our authorized dealers.

Sponsored

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3

M600 Features :

No spacers required !!
Available in 19" and 20"
Accepts OE center cap
Custom Finishes
Flowforged Construction
Ford Mustang Direct fit

IMG_6329.jpg

What is colour on bottom left?

What about clear coat polished, chrome and hyper silver options or brushed metalic silver type?

OP
OP
CarlosMRRDesignWheels

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
What is colour on bottom left?

What about clear coat polished, chrome and hyper silver options or brushed metalic silver type?
Brush effects is additional/ polish is additional/ chrome is additional/
the only colors that are at no cost is like I mentioned above standard single stage colors like the list shows.

RubyRed15

Ok, so it's blue.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost Premium PP
Outstanding! What sort of cost adder is a brushed finish?

Last edited:

Eisman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Mustang.... Duhhhh

M600 Features :

No spacers required !!
Available in 19" and 20"
Accepts OE center cap
Custom Finishes
Flowforged Construction
Ford Mustang Direct fit

IMG_6329.jpg
Wow! What a deal. It's really too bad that this promotion wasn't available to those of us that pre-ordered months ago. I put my deposit down last November and am scheduled to receive my wheels and tires on Monday! I'm stoked, I can't wait, I have no regrets about the wheels I chose for my car, but seeing all this drama with the release of the SVE "version" has left me wondering how the early adopters got a bit screwed over. Anyways, I'm staying out of the drama, as it's none of my business. I guess the business is more cut-throat than I imagined. I'll just continue to be happy with my choice and my purchase and carry on.

Peace.

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
Wow! What a deal. It's really too bad that this promotion wasn't available to those of us that pre-ordered months ago. I put my deposit down last November and am scheduled to receive my wheels and tires on Monday! I'm stoked, I can't wait, I have no regrets about the wheels I chose for my car, but seeing all this drama with the release of the SVE "version" has left me wondering how the early adopters got a bit screwed over. Anyways, I'm staying out of the drama, as it's none of my business. I guess the business is more cut-throat than I imagined. I'll just continue to be happy with my choice and my purchase and carry on.

Peace.
I feel the same. You'd think with the pre-order we would've at least gotten a better price than after release. Instead, we paid minimum the same and compared to the other clone a good bit more. If we waited, we would have had other color options for free too. So there was no benefit in participating in the pre-order. Oh well, I was happy with the wheels I got and I would have picked the same color I got and the price was ok then so I'm not worrying about it.

Sponsored

DrDing.Muscle

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium GT PP Competition Orange
I am surprised the price for the pre-orders is the same as somebody who wants to order them now. Typically pre-orders are cheaper and that is the incentive to be a pre-order but oh well, still love the wheels.

OP
OP
CarlosMRRDesignWheels

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I feel the same. You'd think with the pre-order we would've at least gotten a better price than after release. Instead, we paid minimum the same and compared to the other clone a good bit more. If we waited, we would have had other color options for free too. So there was no benefit in participating in the pre-order. Oh well, I was happy with the wheels I got and I would have picked the same color I got and the price was ok then so I'm not worrying about it.
I am surprised the price for the pre-orders is the same as somebody who wants to order them now. Typically pre-orders are cheaper and that is the incentive to be a pre-order but oh well, still love the wheels.
Dont worry guys, one thing we never forget is our customers, so down the road when the time comes in to do some new wheels just hit me up.

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dont worry guys, one thing we never forget is our customers, so down the road when the time comes in to do some new wheels just hit me up.
You need to sort me some wheels man, please reply to my PM as now I have no wheels, am back on stock PP wheels. Come on man sort a brother out, don't do this to me or my car, it needs some MRR rims back on it ASAP. :D

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gibbo what happen to your FS02 wheels??
Well because we were discussing another set of FS02 in polished and some M600 I put them on my buddies black convertible GT 5.0 PP and they look awesome.

I shall post some pictures up as he is not a member here.

But man now I am without wheels, need you to sort me out brother.
Sponsored