'16 Mustang GTPP

bandit67

Mustang Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2007 SPJ 302, 2019 Ranger
Well, this sucks.

Of all the guys that preordered, I was the one that wasn't in any hurry to get my wheels, never moaned, groaned, complained about how long they were taking to get delivered. I was perfectly fine waiting till everything was good & ready and whenever that happened to be was just fine with me.

So one of my wheel/tire combos showed up flat. Hoping it was an oversight, I aired it up, didn't hear or feel any air escaping, and went ahead and mounted all of them. It leaked back down overnight, took it in to work and had the guys in the shop check it out, and they found a small leak at the inner bead. Yesterday they cracked it open, added some bead lock, aired it back up, hit it with soap solution, didn't see any bubbles, and figured we were all good.

This morning, it was back down to 10 psi from 38 last night.

Now it looks like I'm gonna have to pack it up and send it back to Paul to see if he can figure it out. Sucks cause all the new wheels had to come off and the old PP set had to go back on so I can get the car back on the road while we get all this sorted out.

Haven't even put a mile on the new set. :frusty:

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
Well, this sucks.

Of all the guys that preordered, I was the one that wasn't in any hurry to get my wheels, never moaned, groaned, complained about how long they were taking to get delivered. I was perfectly fine waiting till everything was good & ready and whenever that happened to be was just fine with me.

So one of my wheel/tire combos showed up flat. Hoping it was an oversight, I aired it up, didn't hear or feel any air escaping, and went ahead and mounted all of them. It leaked back down overnight, took it in to work and had the guys in the shop check it out, and they found a small leak at the inner bead. Yesterday they cracked it open, added some bead lock, aired it back up, hit it with soap solution, didn't see any bubbles, and figured we were all good.

Now it looks like I'm gonna have to pack it up and send it back to Paul to see if he can figure it out. Sucks cause all the new wheels had to come off and the old PP set had to go back on so I can get the car back on the road while we get all this sorted out.

Wow, that sucks. But hey, I got three wheels and tires delivered on Friday. Yeah, three. My fourth one is supposedly being delivered tomorrow (Monday), so I didn't bother putting them on the car until I know the fourth one will be here.

*EDIT* Maybe I should clear up a couple things. It wasn't my intention to point the finger at Paul or his guys at PK Auto Design. UPS had apparently not loaded all my boxes in the same trailer early in the shipping process, and I received two different delivery dates early on which had me confused because they both stated 4 packages were coming, (8 wheels and tires?). The service I have received from Paul has been top shelf, without question. I chalk this up in the "sh*t happens" category.

Last edited:

Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

The Wheel guy
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PKAutoDesign.com
First Name
Paul A.
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Tech Pack #G5531 Avalanche Grey
Well, this sucks.

Really still leaking? unless the bead isnt seating right but they added bead lock so unless the stem but you guys checked that.

Ok well we gatta fix that sucker asap so you get the enjoy the setup.

Sponsored

Eisman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Mustang.... Duhhhh
Wheels are on!!!! Getting some professional pics done this Friday at a car meet. I'll share some pics then. All I have atm is cell phone pics... and they suck.

DennisP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Is anyone having a set of M600s in a bronze finish made? I want to see them on a car in brushed bronze. I'm trying to decide between the M350s and the M600s for my car for later in the summer...

OP
OP
CarlosMRRDesignWheels

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
OK guys, we need a little help,
I need a Mustang 6th Gen Sport package that can be available to swing by our office in Commerce Ca ( Los Angeles ), Must be lowered.

PM me with a picture/ need to do a quick test fit/ and for your time well you know we got your back.

Sponsored

Eisman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Mustang.... Duhhhh
Wish I lived closer. Mine is a lowered GTPP...

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels

Eisman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Mustang.... Duhhhh
Just a quick preview of my new M600 wheels!!! I need to get my rear camber adjusted again before I throw up anymore pics.
18557030_260265274445826_204722218900174746_n.jpg