New Mustang direct fit Flowforged by MRR wheels Preview

Eisman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Mustang.... Duhhhh
True. Given thats the case it is funny Ford stuck us with these boat anchors of stock wheels. With MRR also you know wheels are strong and reliable, even if 2-3 pounds heavier than my ideal
I'm certainly not calling you out. I also appreciate the benefits of shedding unsprung rotating mass. If light weight rotors were more affordable, they'd be on my car too, but the M660s will offer significant weight savings over stock. I also track (not race) my Mustang, but 99% of the time it's my Daily driver. Having something that will be durable for the long term is uber important to me, and I also want to fit wide tires. The MRR offerings will allow me to do all that. I hope you are happy with your wheel choice, I'm sure they will be awesome! I know mine will be too. :cheers:
Sponsored

JN66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R, 1966 Couple (347 Stroker)
1. A lot of folks (myself included) do race their cars.
2. Performance matters (if not the perception of performance). Otherwise why do you think tons (and I mean TONS) of people are buying every stiffening item that BMR, Steeda etc all are selling. Show? Most of these parts you cant even see! Light wheels are rotating un-sprung mass. One of the biggest difference to performance
3. Why do folks take anything less than complete fanboyism or over-exuberance to be an attack on Paul, PK, MRR, Steeda, BMR etc? I for one support their work (jeez, look at my mod list), enjoy interacting (and occasionally disagreeing) with them. It also doesn't mean I have to salivate on everything they sell or not express my disappointment occasionally.
4. They are doing quite well. Paul for crying out loud drives a GT350R (better than most of you I bet!) :p . I dont see why anyone needs to rush to their 'defense'. He seems like a cool guy and I doubt is losing sleep or shedding tears over the comments of the few folks who are disappointed at the weight of the M600s. Infact, I bet he's getting ready to go clubbing now! :headbang::cheers:
5. People need to grow thicker skin. Bunch of softies 'easily offended' crowd out there it seems.
I think Pauls GT350 is not an R.

That being said, solid post. I can't wait to see the m600s on my R.

When I said above "I graciously bow out" I meant of the argument, not the wheels. Those have been paid for already with PS4s on them.

valentinoamoro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 TY Mustang GT
I'm certainly not calling you out. I also appreciate the benefits of shedding unsprung rotating mass. If light weight rotors were more affordable, they'd be on my car too, but the M660s will offer significant weight savings over stock. I also track (not race) my Mustang, but 99% of the time it's my Daily driver. Having something that will be durable for the long term is uber important to me, and I also want to fit wide tires. The MRR offerings will allow me to do all that. I hope you are happy with your wheel choice, I'm sure they will be awesome! I know mine will be too. :cheers:
I didnt take it personally at all.

Yeah, you cant go wrong with the MRR wheels. Tons of folks have them a love them and trust me, it wasn't an easy decision not getting 'em.
It's always been between the FS01 and Hybris (and then M600 and Hybris) for me. I did briefly flirt around the the Rays 57 Xtremes, but they poke badly IMHO.

I'll write back on the Hybris thread once I get those and share my impressions.

Part of me is still wondering if I did the right thing with the Indy 500s (Vs RE11s or PSS). Thats where my mind is at now instead of wheels. It seems like an incredible price and the reviews coming in are outta this world (including on Tire rack), esp for dry grip and steering responsiveness. I also eat through tires.

We shall see. I am wary of the Firehawk brand (which is shi** if you ask me), at the same time, I hear these are Bridgestones abroad (RE003s?) and enthusiasts seem to rave about them. I could do a lot of things with the 400 I do save over the PSS (and 450 Vs RE11s). :D

valentinoamoro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 TY Mustang GT
I think Pauls GT350 is not an R.

That being said, solid post. I can't wait to see the m600s on my R.

When I said above "I graciously bow out" I meant of the argument, not the wheels. Those have been paid for already with PS4s on them.
Got it. I graciously bowed out of the intended purchase, but clearly not out of the thread yet. Post snaps when you can w the new wheels!

Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

The Wheel guy
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PKAutoDesign.com
First Name
Paul A.
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Tech Pack #G5531 Avalanche Grey
I thought you were the designer.
Np brotha I helped with the m350 concept and launch and all but the m600 was the brainchild of MRR I like them their pretty badass imo.

1. A lot of folks (myself included) do race their cars.
2. Performance matters (if not the perception of performance). Otherwise why do you think tons (and I mean TONS) of people are buying every stiffening item that BMR, Steeda etc all are selling. Show? Most of these parts you cant even see! Light wheels are rotating un-sprung mass. One of the biggest difference to performance
3. Why do folks take anything less than complete fanboyism or over-exuberance to be an attack on Paul, PK, MRR, Steeda, BMR etc? I for one support their work (jeez, look at my mod list), enjoy interacting (and occasionally disagreeing) with them. It also doesn't mean I have to salivate on everything they sell or not express my disappointment occasionally.
4. They are doing quite well. Paul for crying out loud drives a GT350R (better than most of you I bet!) :p . I dont see why anyone needs to rush to their 'defense'. He seems like a cool guy and I doubt is losing sleep or shedding tears over the comments of the few folks who are disappointed at the weight of the M600s. Infact, I bet he's getting ready to go clubbing now! :headbang::cheers:
5. People need to grow thicker skin. Bunch of softies 'easily offended' crowd out there it seems.

No worries brotha people are just passionate about wheels and the companies working alongside them that's all.

I wish it was an R lmao its just a 350 but I love it, the hubris is an amazing wheel as well you couldn't go wrong with either or brand the spokes are smaller hence the weight difference for the construction.

I didnt take it personally at all.

Yeah, you cant go wrong with the MRR wheels. Tons of folks have them a love them and trust me, it wasn't an easy decision not getting 'em.
It's always been between the FS01 and Hybris (and then M600 and Hybris) for me. I did briefly flirt around the the Rays 57 Xtremes, but they poke badly IMHO.

I'll write back on the Hybris thread once I get those and share my impressions.

Part of me is still wondering if I did the right thing with the Indy 500s (Vs RE11s or PSS). Thats where my mind is at now instead of wheels. It seems like an incredible price and the reviews coming in are outta this world (including on Tire rack), esp for dry grip and steering responsiveness. I also eat through tires.

We shall see. I am wary of the Firehawk brand (which is shi** if you ask me), at the same time, I hear these are Bridgestones abroad (RE003s?) and enthusiasts seem to rave about them. I could do a lot of things with the 400 I do save over the PSS (and 450 Vs RE11s). :D
You'll really like the Indy for the price their top knotch

Sponsored

valentinoamoro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 TY Mustang GT
Np brotha I helped with the m350 concept and launch and all but the m600 was the brainchild of MRR I like them their pretty badass imo.

No worries brotha people are just passionate about wheels and the companies working alongside them that's all.

I wish it was an R lmao its just a 350 but I love it, the hubris is an amazing wheel as well you couldn't go wrong with either or brand the spokes are smaller hence the weight difference for the construction.

You'll really like the Indy for the price their top knotch
Thanks man. We shall see w Indy 500. I will report back eitherway. If they suck, I will line lock after the season and burn through them (or sell for PS4S)

Rubedog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 PP Magnetic 5.0 Redline Recaro
So....... is the container here yet?

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
A pound discrepancy is no big deal to me. It's all about the pimpin'.

:cool:

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
For me it's the weight savings and the looks. 25 lbs is still very good compared to others on the market at that price and they just look SO DAMNED GOOD! I figure my stock EB PP wheels to be about 31 lbs so it's a nice difference. Plus the fact that these are made specifically for the Mustang.

Sponsored
OP
OP
CarlosMRRDesignWheels

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Hey was up guys good morning !!:D

A little info on the wheels, Guys we definitely have tried to keep wheel weights as low as possible, being that we are a Brand that take design and quality very seriously it is important for us to provide a product that customers want but with out sacrificing safety, unfortunately each design will be different in weights, load rating and off sets make a HUGE factor in weight elimination. example our FS01 19x10 40et is about 23lb with a 720KG load rating this same wheel cut for lets say a charger in a 19x10 15et will weight about 24lb-25lb why?? simple the off sets get lowered and equals to ore mass in the back pad, also remember our FS01 starting retail is 2100.00 a set compared to the M600 at 1399.00 a set big difference//

on another note what we wanted to achieve here is a GT style wheel made specifically for the Mustang applications including 19" fitments that will actually work on GT350R vehicles and provide it in a Flowforged construction at a low entry price.

the wheel may not be for everyone and I completely understand that. for many members our M350 and M600 are perfect for them, for others our FS ser, meets more of there requirements, at the end of the day all of the wheels we have made for the mustang platform has offered wider options then factory and provides lower weights then what factory has offered.

regardless we definitely appreciate everyone's input , good or bad it's what keeps us producing more wheels and keeps us on our toes to keep improving.the biggest mistake people make is thinking that they are already the best:cheers:

JN66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R, 1966 Couple (347 Stroker)
Thanks Carlos.

All of that being said, are my wheels in yet? :)

Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

The Wheel guy
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PKAutoDesign.com
First Name
Paul A.
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Tech Pack #G5531 Avalanche Grey

JN66