Sponsored

New Mustang direct fit Flowforged by MRR wheels Preview

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
Hi there

Got the backs on, they really are perfect fitment, nearly flush which is what I wanted and means it gives me some spare ET to fit a wider tyre if I wish without them being flush or poking. :)

M1.jpg

M3.jpg

M2.jpg

The design I am very happy with, the colour now all four are on has grown on me, yes I'd still prefer them a touch darker but they will be darker by tomorrow anyway from a drive. So I may leave as is otherwise I can look at coating them with a tinted lacquer or in a few months or if I transfer them to the next one get them fully polished/machine for an even deep silver/shine, another level up on bling. But I like them, need to line lock the tyres on way home to turn them on for a few seconds, not much grip out back as I found out booting it of some corners with TC off, epic slides. :D
Sponsored

OP
OP
CarlosMRRDesignWheels

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
MRR Flowforged M600 preview

Some of you may have already seen these pics but I definitely need to post on this very important thread, More pics will follow.

Paul over at PK Auto Design was nice enough to gather up the time along with fellow forum member and took the time to get these first M600 on the car, Caliper clearance is perfect, fitment is dead on as we have been providing Mustang wheels for a while now, the below pics show the satin black finish

M600_GT350_01.jpg

M600_GT350_02.jpg

valentinoamoro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 TY Mustang GT
Hi there

Got the backs on, they really are perfect fitment, nearly flush which is what I wanted and means it gives me some spare ET to fit a wider tyre if I wish without them being flush or poking. :)

M1.jpg

M3.jpg

M2.jpg

The design I am very happy with, the colour now all four are on has grown on me, yes I'd still prefer them a touch darker but they will be darker by tomorrow anyway from a drive. So I may leave as is otherwise I can look at coating them with a tinted lacquer or in a few months or if I transfer them to the next one get them fully polished/machine for an even deep silver/shine, another level up on bling. But I like them, need to line lock the tyres on way home to turn them on for a few seconds, not much grip out back as I found out booting it of some corners with TC off, epic slides. :D
Nice wheels! Which one are these.

valentinoamoro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 TY Mustang GT
Some of you may have already seen these pics but I definitely need to post on this very important thread, More pics will follow.

Paul over at PK Auto Design was nice enough to gather up the time along with fellow forum member and took the time to get these first M600 on the car, Caliper clearance is perfect, fitment is dead on as we have been providing Mustang wheels for a while now, the below pics show the satin black finish

M600_GT350_01.jpg

M600_GT350_02.jpg
Ok. These are by far the best looking wheels for the S550. Wow.

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi there

OK drove home, some points and something [MENTION=8211]stevec[/MENTION] complained about:
- Tyre roar, more pronounced from rear, must be the lower profile, though it got better after some miles no doubt due to these part worn tyres being a bit hard, did a few donuts, line lock and hoonigan driving, still hardly any heat in them as its just too cold out. But tyre/road noise in rear is a little more pronounced!
- Acceleration, WOW, the difference seems greater than the first canned remap I tried from SCT.
- Agility and response, car changes direct much better, feels like 100kg has gone from the front-end. Dampers seem to be controlling body movement with incredible response, definitely need to get some two-piece disc on her.
- Rear tyre sensors are refusing to work, but I am putting that down to having one of the old wheels in the boot, so computer is probably losing plot over detecting 3 sensors in the back, or I at least hope so.

Anyway sorry guys, but could not resist, some more pictures: :D :D :D

Colour is spot on in that lighting or the fact a little brake dust has developed from my drive tonight, loved it, so much more agility and acceleration, far more pronounced than I expected.

Definetely gotta sort some two-piece disc as that will shed around another 10kg of un-sprung mass, car seems to really benefit from it, no doubt because its a porker to start. Means I can remove the stock near new items and when it comes time to sell or trade in put the stock items and wheels back on and transfer wheels and lighter brake disc to MY18 car. :)

Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

The Wheel guy
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PKAutoDesign.com
First Name
Paul A.
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Tech Pack #G5531 Avalanche Grey

Stevdug

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt350, 2015 Z06, 1986 SVO, 1990 ZR-1
Vehicle Showcase

M600_GT350_01.jpg

M600_GT350_02.jpg
What size are these?

Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

The Wheel guy
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PKAutoDesign.com
First Name
Paul A.
Vehicle(s)
What size are these?
The demo set we did was a 19x10/11 combination with 305/30/19 & 325/30/19 tires

However they are creating the R spec 19x11/11.5 combination for our cars.

They do have 20s also which can work.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

The Wheel guy
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PKAutoDesign.com
First Name
Paul A.
Vehicle(s)
Paul, those were 30 series tires weren't they? Width doesn't help without knowing the series profile.
Correct

That is a 305/30/19 & 325/30/19 sorry for the mistake I now have them on 295/35/19 & 305/35/19 factory Shelby tires.

valentinoamoro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 TY Mustang GT
haha I knew youd like them brotha.
They are frikkin sick. Its one of the few designs that make a black wheel look amazing. It's also got just the right amount of curves. I feel the S550 looks better with a slightly curved design (vs angular) for wheels. Thats another reason why I love the FS01s as well.

Exception made for the FS02 above and TSW Bathurst, which have no curves but look classy as hell :-).

These bad boys have knocked the Project 6GR wheels out of the running. Sorry, they are nice. But these are a whole different level. Different strokes I guess!

BTW, how much do the FS02 and FS01 weigh in 19x10? Also TSW Bathurst in 20x10?
Cheers,

OP
OP
CarlosMRRDesignWheels

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
They are frikkin sick. Its one of the few designs that make a black wheel look amazing. It's also got just the right amount of curves. I feel the S550 looks better with a slightly curved design (vs angular) for wheels. Thats another reason why I love the FS01s as well.

Exception made for the FS02 above and TSW Bathurst, which have no curves but look classy as hell :-).

These bad boys have knocked the Project 6GR wheels out of the running. Sorry, they are nice. But these are a whole different level. Different strokes I guess!

Cheers,

well definitely thank you for the kind words//
also as for weights the FS01 19x10 is at 23lb each a 19x11 is in the 24lb range

Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

The Wheel guy
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PKAutoDesign.com
First Name
Paul A.
Vehicle(s)
Excellent! That is what I'm hoping to see. :cheers: I want to run the factory sized GT350 sizing on those wheels.
They can work just fine, I have done it before.

Cheers,
Lol no worries, the 19x10 I have done has come out at 23.4 lbs the 20x10 bathurst I believe was 24.9 lbs
Sponsored