How much do you want to spend?
Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Just FYI, I believe Ford's rate is 3.9% for 60 months. 2.9% for 48 months.
no it's 2.9 for 60 at least in the VA/DC-metro area. I JUST signed my loan documents an hour ago.
It can vary by locale so maybe in the People Democratic Republic it's 3.9...

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
no it's 2.9 for 60 at least in the VA/DC-metro area. I JUST signed my loan documents an hour ago.
It can vary by locale so maybe in the People Democratic Republic it's 3.9...
That’s a good rate. Ford’s 60 month is 3.9% here as well and what I signed for in September.

Stymee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Curious, does American Racing make the Black Accent Wheels in a 19x9.5 in black?

I know they made some kind of 5 spoke Pony wheel back in the day and was curious if they had a wider copy in gloss black with correct offset?

Sponsored

NavyNut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jean-yves
Vehicle(s)
2022 mustang gt
I will say after driving my PP1 gt I wouldn't go without the pp1 I love the performance in the corners with that thing and the brakes are super strong like a real sports car should be. I love the look of the wheels too. Yes its expensive but I think its well worth the extra money.

OP
OP
ILoveTacos

ILoveTacos

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Update - I'm going to another dealer tomorrow to look at a similar one in metallic grabber blue (photos look amazing) and also a white one with the premium trim for comparison. Family isn't on board with black. Hoping to bring one home Saturday 🤞

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Ourisman Manassas has a silver left over 21 gt with recaro seats but not PP1 package. They are willing to deal.

Sean22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT Premium
So I came across a 2022 Mustang GT at my local dealer and have now taken it on 2 test drives. I love the looks, black with sort of retro looking wheels. The engine sound is amazing. Going 0-50 from a stop sign on a back county road feels absolutely amazing.

It is a little sluggish at lower RPM's but sport mode seems to help that.

To me the seats aren't great nor horribly bad (cloth) but I could always go with a seat cover. Has anyone priced out Katzkin with the heated seat option? I'd be curious how much to expect.

I was surprised how comfortable it seemed to me driving both on the highway and back roads. And the headlights seemed very bright, which is important where I live. Can others attest regarding the headlights at night?

I already phoned my insurance company and the increase isn't as bad as i thought, maybe $400 more yearly. I'm old (52) and live in a rural area.

I have a 2022 Bronco, which has been great, and thought it would be nice to own another Ford product. I'd be potentially trading in a Subaru but we also have a Pilot and the Mustang would be my daily driver several days per week. In wintry weather I'd have the Bronco most likely.

I guess I'm looking for someone to either talk me down off the ledge or push me over lol

Pros and cons, what am i getting myself into, etc?

I read somewhere that driving a Mustang 5.0 is the most fun you can have with your clothes on (people also say that about Harley Davidson's).

Dealer is at MSRP plus offering special Ford financing of like 2.9%

Screen Shot 2022-10-25 at 8.59.53 PM.png
Go for it! I bought my '22 new last November upgrading from a '16 GT Premium. This time I have the digital cluster, active exhaust, 10sp trans, Co Pilot 360 ect. It's a very comfortable and fun as my daily driver. Oh btw, I'M the old one! (55) 😁

Johnny Rockit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Johnny
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT 6-speed. 2015 F-250XLT,73 Torino
So I came across a 2022 Mustang GT at my local dealer and have now taken it on 2 test drives. I love the looks, black with sort of retro looking wheels. The engine sound is amazing. Going 0-50 from a stop sign on a back county road feels absolutely amazing.

It is a little sluggish at lower RPM's but sport mode seems to help that.

To me the seats aren't great nor horribly bad (cloth) but I could always go with a seat cover. Has anyone priced out Katzkin with the heated seat option? I'd be curious how much to expect.

I was surprised how comfortable it seemed to me driving both on the highway and back roads. And the headlights seemed very bright, which is important where I live. Can others attest regarding the headlights at night?

I already phoned my insurance company and the increase isn't as bad as i thought, maybe $400 more yearly. I'm old (52) and live in a rural area.

I have a 2022 Bronco, which has been great, and thought it would be nice to own another Ford product. I'd be potentially trading in a Subaru but we also have a Pilot and the Mustang would be my daily driver several days per week. In wintry weather I'd have the Bronco most likely.

I guess I'm looking for someone to either talk me down off the ledge or push me over lol

Pros and cons, what am i getting myself into, etc?

I read somewhere that driving a Mustang 5.0 is the most fun you can have with your clothes on (people also say that about Harley Davidson's).

Dealer is at MSRP plus offering special Ford financing of like 2.9%

Screen Shot 2022-10-25 at 8.59.53 PM.png
I dig whose wheels. It is a sharp look.

Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
why not ask forum guys for an opportunity to drive one for an hour? Exactly where in MD are you?

On 2nd review, OP seems to have moved on...

vaeevictiss

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium PP1
My advice, would be don't get a black car. I had a 1987 black Monte Carlo SS when I was in the military in the early 2000s and hated trying to keep it clean. I said I'd never buy a black car again...

I've had like 4 black cars since then. My current GT is black and I keep looking at a black gt500 lol. I hate them but man do they look good when they are clean haha.