New Member MACH 1 INCOMING

Stryker Macv

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stryker
Vehicle(s)
bmw M2 soon mach 1
HI to you all only joined yesterday and as the title says I've ordered a Mach1:like: . I do have loads of questions to ask you which you have most probably heard loads
but these mustangs look so awesome so carnt wait to be getting in one.
Sponsored

coz0502

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Congratulations and welcome. I'm a fairly new member too, I lurked for a few months then finally decided to sign up. I'm not a big fan of social media, mostly because it's such a nasty place where people say things anonymously that they would never dare say in person. My couple months of lurking around here showed me that this forum IS NOT like that and the reason I decided to make an account. There's a lot of cool and knowledgeable people with a lot of really nice builds here.

OP
OP

Stryker Macv

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stryker
Vehicle(s)
bmw M2 soon mach 1
Congratulations and welcome. I'm a fairly new member too, I lurked for a few months then finally decided to sign up. I'm not a big fan of social media, mostly because it's such a nasty place where people say things anonymously that they would never dare say in person. My couple months of lurking around here showed me that this forum IS NOT like that and the reason I decided to make an account. There's a lot of cool and knowledgeable people with a lot of really nice builds here.
Hi Chris good to hear from you , I know forums and a certain M power one is not good now that's why I've jumped ship bored to death with the whole Bmw thing .

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome to the club! Lots of Mach1 stuff already on the Forum if you search Forums- Mach1
What's your order spec?
I did Black, 700A, 10-Speed, Red Calipers, Wheel upgrade- $57k (Gas Guzzler Tax TBD)

Phil_AVF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2198 Grabber Yellow
Welcome to the forum. I left buying fast Audi's a number of years ago and my Mach 1 will be Mustang number 4. It's a different ownership experience and the social life is great if you join up with some of the Mustang groups on social media (Facebook) like Mustangs Unleashed, Simply Mustangs UK and a few others. It's a great community and the car gets loads of attention.
I placed my order in late November and I've gone for Grabber Yellow with Y Spokes, Tremec manual and Recaros. What spec have you gone for @Stryker Macv

Last edited:

Sponsored

Wilbs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
Welcome,

I placed my order back in early dec 2020, went for FJG, Tremec Manual, Y spokes and appearance pack, hopefully get an update soon on progress 🤞

OP
OP

Stryker Macv

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stryker
Vehicle(s)
bmw M2 soon mach 1
Welcome to the forum. I left buying fast Audi's a number of years ago and my Mach 1 will be Mustang number 4. It's a different ownership experience and the social life is great if you join up with some of the Mustang groups on social media (Facebook) like Mustangs Unleashed, Simply Mustangs UK and a few others. It's a great community and the car gets loads of attention.
I placed my order in late November and I've gone for Grabber Yellow with Y Spokes, Tremec manual and Recaros. What spec have you gone for @Stryker Macv
hi Phil I've gone for Velocity blue ,Tremec manual ,Recaros, Magnetic finish 5 spoke Alloys
these car come almost fully loaded which is awesome.

Alfa Male

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa Giulia
Welcome and great choice.
I must admit I have been looking at the Mach 1 myself, and toying with upgrading (again) or hold out for the new S650 model refresh due next year I think.

looking forward to seeing the new car pics when it arrives.

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome and great choice.
I must admit I have been looking at the Mach 1 myself, and toying with upgrading (again) or hold out for the new S650 model refresh due next year I think.

looking forward to seeing the new car pics when it arrives.
You might be waiting a long time. Looks like that refresh is being pushed back a couple years and it may be electric

RR550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Auto, L322 Range Rover, Series 3 Land Rover
Quick question, will the Mach 1 for the UK be in RHD ?,cannot seem to find that answer.

Sponsored

Phil_AVF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2198 Grabber Yellow
Quick question, will the Mach 1 for the UK be in RHD ?,cannot seem to find that answer.
Yes.
Here is the Ford UK Mach 1 page and a link to the brochure.

https://www.ford.co.uk/future-vehicles/new-mustang-mach-1
https://www.ford.co.uk/content/dam/guxeu/uk/documents/price-list/cars/PL-Mustang.pdf

and here are RHD images in the best colour ;)
141092005_2602081623416622_3323249704808128045_n.jpg
21MY Mach 1 RHD Grabber Yellow 5.jpg

21MY Mach 1 Euro Spec RHD 3.jpg

There is a full Mach 1 forum here on 6G with lots of information and images etc. - https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/forums/mach-1.206/

RR550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Auto, L322 Range Rover, Series 3 Land Rover
Thanks all for the answer to my question,I had seen some brochures,but all were LHD,nice to see the pictures in RHD, I was not looking in the right places!!

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
So the Mach 1 can be had in black according to the price list. Interesting 🤔
Sponsored