• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

New McLeod RST clutch

cop on my back

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
Brand new in box. Unlike the States, shipping is pricey for me up in Canada, so I am very firm on price of $625USD shipped.
61298215_934.jpg
61298214_934.jpg
61298213_934.jpg
image.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

j_dhillon21

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jordan
Vehicle(s)
may be interested. Whats the reason for selling? and are you planning on coming to vancouver anytime soon?

Kracken_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium 5.0 + Full Bolt Ons
I'll take it. PMD

OP
OP
cop on my back

cop on my back

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
may be interested. Whats the reason for selling? and are you planning on coming to vancouver anytime soon?
Reason for selling is a long story. Short version is I had an RST clutch installed in my car and after a short time I developed an issue with it. Bought another RST and swapped them out and shipped the first one back to McLeod for a warranty claim. They sent a brand new one back, so now just trying to recoup some of my costs.

Not coming to Vancouver until July 12 when I head to Seattle to race at Pacific Raceways. Easy to ship to you though.
I'll take it. PMD
Replied, but this is an 800hp clutch.

Silver50Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0 PP Ingot Silver
What kind of issue did you have with the first clutch kit you had? You think it's an ongoing issue with RST clutches?

Sponsored

OP
OP
cop on my back

cop on my back

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
The clutch was dragging due to a warped floating plate. I'm sure I didn't break it in long enough before hitting the road course. They are a great clutch and the light pedal feel is almost worth it alone.

Sponsored
OP
OP
cop on my back

cop on my back

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
deposit paid and meeting buyer July 12 to complete sale. If that falls through, unlikely, it will be back up for sale.