Sponsored

New LMR SVE SP2 Wheels (PP2 Replica)

twnt70s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT 6-speed manual
Thought I’d leave this here... 19x11 305/30 square.
F30B1E4D-E3B9-45C2-94D0-5F2850BDD0FD.jpeg
19x11 is exactly what I want in this style wheel. What is the offset, bs you are using? Do the wheels stick out if the wells? Doesn’t look like it but still thought to ask.
Sponsored

twnt70s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
In order to run an 11 inch tire in the front, you will need to run a spacer in order to clear the massive tire. I am using a 1 inch spacer by STEEDA up front, and A 5mm spacer in the rear only for looks. This makes my offsets 25 front, 45 rear, making them identical to the OE specs (minus the 1mm difference) of those from the PP2, and Mach 1 HP. SP2 wheels are only available as 19x11 with a 50 offsets so you will need to run a spacer up front. And yes they will stick out nearly an inch up front, just like the PP2.
52F18509-8F3C-4B78-938A-2564FEA02FD5.jpeg
6379294F-EC9E-44FB-9697-3C04D0F361C0.jpeg
Thanks, I am more interested in the 19x11 in the rear and possibly 19x10 in front

NightmareMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
19x11 is exactly what I want in this style wheel. What is the offset, bs you are using? Do the wheels stick out if the wells? Doesn’t look like it but still thought to ask.
If that is an 11" front, he's going to be an ET50 from the wheel minus a ~25mm spacer for an effective ET of 25. SVE/LMR doesn't make a bolt on 11" which fits the front, but the rear wheel works on the front with the above 1" spacer.

ArtieTheOneManParty

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
I just ordered my set, I went square 19x10. Is there a source for "pony" center caps that will fit these rims, or do I need to go with the GT350 "ford" ones (or ford performance)?

MRGTX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6spd base
I just ordered my set, I went square 19x10. Is there a source for "pony" center caps that will fit these rims, or do I need to go with the GT350 "ford" ones (or ford performance)?
my base GT caps snapped in securely so they wouldn’t fall out but they rattled a little. I applied a layer of gorilla tape around the circumference and clicked them back in. The fit is more or less perfect, and it costs a heck of a lot less than a new set of caps.

Sponsored

HeelToeHero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT PP, 05 focus st
One or 2 layers of black electrical tape wrapped around the OEM center caps was enough to tighten them up.

PXL_20210508_201733071.jpg

twnt70s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Would 285/35 fit in the front without clearance issues with an eibach sportline or pro kit drop?

Dave TBG

Patiently waiting...
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 EB 201A, '86 Porsche 944
Would 285/35 fit in the front without clearance issues with an eibach sportline or pro kit drop?
They should, they have plenty of space to spare on GT350R springs.

ArtieTheOneManParty

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
Is there a recommended wax or ceramic spray to apply prior to installing the wheels? Just looking to make cleanup easier.

Sponsored

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
Is there a recommended wax or ceramic spray to apply prior to installing the wheels? Just looking to make cleanup easier.
Something like CarPro Hyd02 would be the easiest solution. 303 Touchless Sealant or Gyeon Wet Coat are similar products.

IMG-4310.jpg

These sort of products are very easy to use. Wash the wheel as normal, while still wet give a couple of sprays on the wheel face and into the barrel, then hose off. These products allow you to protect the wheel face and barrel without having to take the wheel off.

(Hydr02 comes in a concentrate or ready made, Hydr02 Lite)

ArtieTheOneManParty

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
My set just arrived. I went with the ohtsu tire combo. If anyone here is running these tires, what pressure do you run? The tires say max of 51, which seems high to me, so I wanted to check. I haven't checked what they are currently set to.

Additional question about the center caps. How do I remove them without damaging them? The wheels came with the SVE caps installed. I plan on moving my stock pony ones over to the new wheels.

MRGTX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6spd base
My set just arrived. I went with the ohtsu tire combo. If anyone here is running these tires, what pressure do you run? The tires say max of 51, which seems high to me, so I wanted to check. I haven't checked what they are currently set to.

Additional question about the center caps. How do I remove them without damaging them? The wheels came with the SVE caps installed. I plan on moving my stock pony ones over to the new wheels.
You're right that 51psi is high...unless you have it loaded up with a dozen cheerleaders, I can't imagine you would ever want to get anywhere near that pressure. :D

Start with the door jamb numbers. People have all different ways to tune to their taste/use but this is a good starting point.

I usually add 3 extra psi in the front and 2psi in the rear and keep an eye on wear and handling. If the tires are scrubbing the sidewalls past the shoulders of the tires, I would add more air...If the car wants to push, I might drop one or two in the front. If the tail wants to come around, I would do the same in the rear.

If you do in fact have a dozen cheerleaders in your car at once, please provide pictures.

ArtieTheOneManParty

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
You're right that 51psi is high...unless you have it loaded up with a dozen cheerleaders, I can't imagine you would ever want to get anywhere near that pressure. :D

Start with the door jamb numbers. People have all different ways to tune to their taste/use but this is a good starting point.

I usually add 3 extra psi in the front and 2psi in the rear and keep an eye on wear and handling. If the tires are scrubbing the sidewalls past the shoulders of the tires, I would add more air...If the car wants to push, I might drop one or two in the front. If the tail wants to come around, I would do the same in the rear.

If you do in fact have a dozen cheerleaders in your car at once, please provide pictures.
I've been running the stock Pirelli's at 32 cold based on the in-car TPMS. It sounds like I can/should go a little higher on these, but I'll definitely keep an eye out. As for the cheerleaders, I wish. But if it ever does happen, I'll get some pics 😁

Ummricki

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ricardo
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6

Can you post a pic of the OHTSU tires? I’m considering that set since the nittos are always sold out
Sponsored