Dr. Norts

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang GT
I wish they'd release a satin black option. Looks so good in my opinion. Just enough shine to not be flat but not all out gloss making your tires look like shit in contrast.

Plus it works well with any body color and doesn't show brake dust.

ModularKid21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 GT
Vehicle Showcase
These SVE wheels do come in silver. Looks like another new flow formed option.

https://lmr.com/products/mustang-sve-x500-wheels-15-19
Yeah, I was interested in these wheels being silver specifically. I do like how they’re new R357 wheels look

I wish they'd release a satin black option. Looks so good in my opinion. Just enough shine to not be flat but not all out gloss making your tires look like shit in contrast.

Plus it works well with any body color and doesn't show brake dust.
Agreed!! That’s why I like my gt350 wheels

armykyle1 [HACKED ACCOUNT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP premium
Steeda 2 piece rotors on. Rock blockz splash guards too.

The suspension isn't at full rest in these pics. But I think the front needs to poke out a little more more. Might add some thin spacers. Probably less camber too.
20190411_214308.jpg
20190411_214330.jpg

Kermitz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Seth
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 300A M6
Vehicle Showcase
Steeda 2 piece rotors on. Rock blockz splash guards too.

The suspension isn't at full rest in these pics. But I think the front needs to poke out a little more more. Might add some thin spacers. Probably less camber too.
20190411_214308.jpg
20190411_214330.jpg
Satin bronze and race red look so awesome together.

Sponsored

Aurum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I like these wheels. Observations from half a day of owning them:

1. The staggered MP4S / MSS combo works out really great. Gripper, quieter than stock, looks great. Not perfectly flush but close enough to my liking.
2. There is some noticeable under-steer with the staggered setup (305 Super Sports in rear) but nothing too obnoxious
3. The center wheel pony caps from my 19" premium wheels fit OK but not perfectly (can rotate around but tight enough where they won't fall out). Will probably replace with GT350 caps eventually.
4. The gloss graphite are dark but honestly it gives the car a more menacing look. I really dig it. Well finished, good detail, and way better than plucking down the money for a real PP2.
5. I suddenly feel bad about having some rust on my brake rotors. And I may need to paint my 4-piston calipers out of principle. Just when I think I'm done modding...

You know its a cool setup when the tire place asks for special permission to take photos and post on their social media.

MVIMG_20190412_172813.jpg

SiMuL

.wise selectah.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT CO PP
I like these wheels. Observations from half a day of owning them:

1. The staggered MP4S / MSS combo works out really great. Gripper, quieter than stock, looks great. Not perfectly flush but close enough to my liking.
2. There is some noticeable under-steer with the staggered setup (305 Super Sports in rear) but nothing too obnoxious
3. The center wheel pony caps from my 19" premium wheels fit OK but not perfectly (can rotate around but tight enough where they won't fall out). Will probably replace with GT350 caps eventually.
4. The gloss graphite are dark but honestly it gives the car a more menacing look. I really dig it. Well finished, good detail, and way better than plucking down the money for a real PP2.
5. I suddenly feel bad about having some rust on my brake rotors. And I may need to paint my 4-piston calipers out of principle. Just when I think I'm done modding...

You know its a cool setup when the tire place asks for special permission to take photos and post on their social media.

MVIMG_20190412_172813.jpg
Can you elaborate on point #2 above? How were you inducing understeer? What, exactly, where you doing, at the time, etc. Thank you!

Sponsored

Aurum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Can you elaborate on point #2 above? How were you inducing understeer? What, exactly, where you doing, at the time, etc. Thank you!
The under-steer with the new staggered setup is most noticeable at lower speeds, less noticeable at higher speeds. It's not terrible its just not the same as my old square setup.

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP premium
Finally got some drive time. Car tracks the same as it did with the stock performance package wheels. Tire pressure updated within 5min. No sunshine today. But the pics came out good.
IMG_20190413_192100_075.jpg

Aurum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
For those with pony center caps, how firm do they fit in the SP2s? Mine rotate pretty freely but don't fall out.

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP premium
For those with pony center caps, how firm do they fit in the SP2s? Mine rotate pretty freely but don't fall out.
The wiggle a little bit. I'll probably put a little tape on the tabs to snug it up.

The sve caps fit my PP wheels perfectly lol