Sponsored

New here, just picked up a Gt350

526 HRSE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Grabber Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Yikes, talking about a restricted amount of roads for a Shelby. The road up and down the Volcano would be fun, but i image the bikers wouldn't enjoy it. My niece lives on Maui, i'll have to see if she's seen you around.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Bugz66rpg

Bugz66rpg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
68 mustang, 2016 gt350
Yikes, talking about a restricted amount of roads for a Shelby. The road up and down the Volcano would be fun, but i image the bikers wouldn't enjoy it. My niece lives on Maui, i'll have to see if she's seen you around.
Yea couple of those pics are on the volcano. Theres also road to Hana and K1 that are really nice. At 2am its all clear :devil:

526 HRSE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Grabber Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Yea couple of those pics are on the volcano. Theres also road to Hana and K1 that are really nice. At 2am its all clear :devil:
I should have caught that being that you're up in the clouds! lol My niece lives in Kehei.

OP
OP
Bugz66rpg

Bugz66rpg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
68 mustang, 2016 gt350
I should have caught that being that you're up in the clouds! lol My niece lives in Kehei.
Have an uncle that lives there, im in Wailuku. But yea if she's been here awhile, probably seen my 68 around. Used to be canary yellow which was the only one on island.

Sponsored