New Guy in Vegas

bradsr1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350 FP Blue '19 Rubicon Unlimited '19 HD CVO
Checking in and watching... I'd be up for a meetup/cruise one weekend.

Decosse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dana
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver Cyclone 051a 3.55
Checking in and watching... I'd be up for a meetup/cruise one weekend.
As far as individuals just hanging out, it seems pretty quiet here. It's been tried and seems to fall through last minute.
There are often rides and meets, but they don't get much publicity, It's like you have to already be involved. As things open, there is a lot going on, but as the heat builds up, there is a slow down, so now is the sweet spot. So, as far as meets go...

Unofficial at Craig and Rancho every Friday night and early Sunday mornings- a mixed bag but a lot of classics and customs.

Celebrity Cars and Coffee on S Eastern every Saturday mornings, again very early

The official Cars and Coffee at Shelby American Saturday mornings 7-10 am. Lots of Mustangs (and unofficial hang out of Vegas Valley Mustangs) of course, but the Camaro Club hangs out there, as well as others. Raffles, special events. Usually busiest around 8.30-9. Connected with Speed Vegas so they often give away track laps in a GT500- I've won it twice (guess where I hang out, lol)

Espresso and Exotics at Boca Park (nr Cheesecake Factory)2nd Sundays early morning.

All morning shows start around 7 am due to heat- and businesses opening 10-ish.
Except for Craig, all these have FB pages.

Cruises? Talk to people, there are a lot of clubs. LV is funny-at meets, people seem to be standoffish, but its more that they are just socializing with friends- Say hello, remark about a car, you're in.

Speaking of, there is a Mustang cruise with VVM this (May 1) Saturday morning (instead of going to Shelby) from Railroad Pass to Oatman, AZ. If you're driving a Mustang, and understand it's a cruise/run, not the Cannonball, lol, they do make prospective members welcome.
I'm not any authority, just hang out, but as the Las Vegas group on this page is...sporadic ..at best, figured I'd try to help.
HTH, maybe see you at one of the gigs.

bradsr1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
Sounds like a good time tomorrow. I travel during the week and just got back in town. I’m going to get the car cleaned up and see if I can’t make it out for the run. Meeting at Railroad Pass Hotel in Henderson?

Decosse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dana
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver Cyclone 051a 3.55
Sounds like a good time tomorrow. I travel during the week and just got back in town. I’m going to get the car cleaned up and see if I can’t make it out for the run. Meeting at Railroad Pass Hotel in Henderson?
Yes, 7:30 if you want breakfast , 8-8.15 am in parking lot ready for ~ 8:30 departure, first stop at park below Davis Dam Laughlin.
Hope you can make it!

bradsr1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
I’m headed that way now.

213 - Auto Mafia Racing